Romania : Local Social Services Delivery Study, Volume 2. Main Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisman, Raymond & Gatti, Roberta, 2002.
"Decentralization and corruption: evidence across countries,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 325-345, March.
- Fisman, Raymond & Gatti, Roberta, 2000. "Decentralization and corruption - evidence across countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2290, The World Bank.
- Zymelman, M. & Destefano, J., 1989. "Primary School Teachers' Salaries In Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank - Discussion Papers 45, World Bank.
- UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre. MONEE project, 2000. "Young People in Changing Societies," Papers remore00/13, Regional Monitoring Report.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre. MONEE project, 1997. "Children at Risk in Central and Eastern Europe: Perils and Promises," Papers remore97/4, Regional Monitoring Report.
- Andrews, Emily S. & Ringold, Dena, 1999. "Safety nets in transition economics : toward a reform strategy," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20130, The World Bank.
- Ariel Fiszbein, 2001. "Decentralizing Education in Transition Societies : Case Studies from Central and Eastern Europe," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13886, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Economics and Finance Urban Development - Municipal Financial Management Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment Governance - National Governance Banks and Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:15438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .