Young People in Changing Societies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spagat, Michael, 2006.
"Human capital and the future of transition economies,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 44-56, March.
- Michael Spagat, 2001. "Human Capital and the Future of Transition Economies," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 01/3, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Dec 2001.
- Spagat, Michael, 2002. "Human Capital and the Future of Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3517, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- World Bank, 2002. "Romania : Local Social Services Delivery Study, Volume 2. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15438, The World Bank.
- Spagat, Michael, 2002.
"Human Capital, Growth and Inequality in Transition Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3556, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Spagat, 2002. "Human Capital, Growth and Inequality in Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 499, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
Keywordsadolescents; economic transition; education; health; juvenile justice;
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:remore:remore00/13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .