Teachers'salaries and professional profile in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Figlio, David N., 1997. "Teacher salaries and teacher quality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 267-271, August.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Valenzuela, Jorge & Arends, Mary, 1996. "Teacher salaries in Latin America: A review," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 401-406, October.
- Flyer, Fredrick & Rosen, Sherwin, 1997.
"The New Economics of Teachers and Education,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 104-139, January.
- Flyer, F. & Rosen, S., 1994. "The New Economics of Teachers and Education," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 94-1, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Frederick Flyer & Sherwin Rosen, 1994. "The New Economics of Teachers and Education," NBER Working Papers 4828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederick Flyer & Sherwin Rosen, 1994. "The New Economics of Teachers and Education," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 94, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Lopez Acevedo, Gladys, 1999. "Learning outcomes and school cost-effectiveness in Mexico : the PARE program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2128, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aline Coudouel & Stefano Paternostro, 2005. "Analyzing the Distributional Impact of Reforms : A Practioner's Guide to Trade, Monetary and Exchange Rate Policy, Utility Provision, Agricultural Markets, Land Policy and Education, Volume 1," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7251.
- Aashish Mehta & Hector Villarreal, 2008. "Why do diplomas pay? An expanded Mincerian framework applied to Mexico," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(24), pages 3127-3144.
- Alejandra Mizala & Pilar Romaguera, 2004. "Teachers’ Salary Structure and Incentives in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 193, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
More about this item
KeywordsGirls'Education; Public Health Promotion; Primary Education; Gender and Education; Teaching and Learning; Teaching and Learning; Primary Education; Gender and Education; Girls Education; ICT Policy and Strategies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .