RED versus REDD: Biofuel policy versus forest conservation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sorda, Giovanni & Banse, Martin & Kemfert, Claudia, 2010. "An overview of biofuel policies across the world," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6977-6988, November.
- Martin Banse & Hans van Meijl & Andrzej Tabeau & Geert Woltjer, 2008. "Will EU biofuel policies affect global agricultural markets?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(2), pages 117-141, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:73:y:2018:i:c:p:306-316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Combes, Jean-Louis & Delacote, Philippe & Combes Motel, Pascale & Yogo, Thierry Urbain, 2018.
"Public spending, credit and natural capital: Does access to capital foster deforestation?,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 306-316.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Philippe Delacote & Pascale Combes Motel & Thierry Urbain Yogo, 2018. "Public spending, credit and natural capital: Does access to capital foster deforestation?," Post-Print hal-01805161, HAL.
- Tabeau, Andrzej & van Meijl, Hans & Overmars, Koen P. & Stehfest, Elke, 2017.
"REDD policy impacts on the agri-food sector and food security,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 73-87.
- Tabeau, Andrzej & van Meijl, Hans & Overmars, Koen P. & Stehfest, Elke, 2015. "REDD policy impacts on the agri-food sector and food security," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211940, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsLand-supply function; Computable general equilibrium; Land use changes; REDD; Renewable Energy Directives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:52:y:2016:i:pb:p:366-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.