Fiscal policy and the labour market: An AGE analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lockwood, Ben & Manning, Alan, 1993. "Wage setting and the tax system theory and evidence for the United Kingdom," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-29, August.
- Berg, G.J. & Ours, J.C., 1993.
"Unemployment dynamics and duration dependence in France, the Netherlands and the UK,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0038, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- van Ours, J.C. & van den Berg, G.J., 1994. "Unemployment Dynamics and Duration Dependence in France, the Netherlands and the UK," Other publications TiSEM 941b66a3-a3a7-4182-9d31-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hersoug, Tor, 1984. "Union Wage Responses to Tax Changes," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 37-51, March.
- Graafland, J J, 1990. "Tax Policies and Interaction between Hidden and Official Economy," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 45(1), pages 75-89.
- Rosen, Harvey S, 1982. "Taxation and On-the-Job Training Decisions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(3), pages 442-449, August.
- Snower, Dennis J, 1994.
"Converting Unemployment Benefits into Employment Subsidies,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 65-70, May.
- Snower, Dennis J., 1994. "Converting Unemployment Benefits into Employment Subsidies," CEPR Discussion Papers 930, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Theeuwes, J. & Koopmans, C. C. & Van Opstal, R. & Van Reijn, H., 1985. "Estimation of optimal human capital accumulation parameters for The Netherlands," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 233-257.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Linden, Johan, 1993.
"Job matching, temporary public employment, and equilibrium unemployment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 329-343, July.
- Holmlund, B. & Linden, J., 1991. "Job Matching, Temporary Public Employment, and Equilibrium Unemployment," Papers 1991l, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Gorter, Dirk & Gorter, Cees, 1993. "The Relation between Unemployment Benefits, the Reservation Wage and Search Duration," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 55(2), pages 199-214, May.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1, January.
- van Beek, Krijn W. H. & Koopmans, Carl C. & van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1997. "Shopping at the labour market: A real tale of fiction," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 295-317, February.
- Graafland, Johan J & Lever, Marcel H C, 1996.
"Internal and External Forces in Sectoral Wage Formation: Evidence from the Netherlands,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 58(2), pages 241-252, May.
- Graafland, J.J. & Lever, M.H.C., 1994. "Internal and External Forces in Sectoral Wage Formation: Evidence from the Netherlands," Papers 9412-e, Research Institute for Small and Midium Sized Business - Research Report.
- Lockwood, Ben & Slok, Torsten & Tranaes, Torben, 2000.
" Progressive Taxation and Wage Setting: Some Evidence for Denmark,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(4), pages 707-723, December.
- Ben Lockwood & Torsten Sloek & Torben Tranaes, "undated". "Progressive Taxation and Wage Setting: Some Evidence for Denmark," EPRU Working Paper Series 95-20, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Groot, Wim, 1990. "The effects of benefits and duration dependence on re-employment probabilities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 371-376, April.
- Donders, Jan & Graafland, Johan, 1998. "CPB models and employment policy in the Netherlands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 341-356, July.
- Graafland, J.J. & Huizinga, F.H., 1998. "Taxes and benefits in a non-linear wage equation," MPRA Paper 21076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & van Ours, Jan C, 1994. "Unemployment Dynamics and Duration Dependence in France, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 432-443, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arntz, Melanie & Boeters, Stefan & Gurtzgen, Nicole, 2006.
"Alternative approaches to discrete working time choice in an AGE framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1008-1032, December.
- Arntz, Melanie & Boeters, Stefan & Gürtzgen, Nicole, 2005. "Alternative Approaches to Discrete Working Time Choice in an AGE Framework," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-62, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Arntz, Melanie & Boeters, Stefan & Gürtzgen, Nicole & Schubert, Stefanie, 2008.
"Analysing welfare reform in a microsimulation-AGE model: The value of disaggregation,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 422-439, May.
- Arntz, Melanie & Boeters, Stefan & Gürtzgen, Nicole & Schubert, Stefanie, 2006. "Analysing welfare reform in a microsimulation-AGE model: the value of disaggregation," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-076, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- John P. Hutton & Anna Ruocco, "undated". "Can Tax Progression Raise Employment? A Study of Four European Countries," Discussion Papers 99/21, Department of Economics, University of York.
- van Oers, H. & de Mooij, R.A. & Graafland, J.J. & Boone, J., 2000. "An earned income tax credit in the Netherlands : Simulations with the mimic model," Other publications TiSEM 09697d20-0f5c-4bc2-a625-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Graafland, Johan J., 2000. "Childcare subsidies, labour supply and public finance: an AGE approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 209-246, April.
- Barbara M Roberts & Jeffery I Round, "undated". "Import Demand Specification in Computable General Equilibrium Models of Economies in Transition," Discussion Papers in European Economics 99/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Karl Steininger & Herbert Voraberger, 2003. "Exploiting the Medium Term Biomass Energy Potentials in Austria: A Comparison of Costs and Macroeconomic Impact," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(4), pages 359-377, April.
- Melanie Arntz & Stefan Boeters & Nicole GÃ¼rtzgen & Stefanie Schubert, 2006. "Analysing Welfare Reform in a Microsimulation-AGE Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 109, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:16:y:1999:i:2:p:189-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.