Fiscal policy and the labour market: An AGE analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lockwood, Ben & Slok, Torsten & Tranaes, Torben, 2000.
" Progressive Taxation and Wage Setting: Some Evidence for Denmark,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(4), pages 707-23, December.
- Ben Lockwood & Torsten Sloek & Torben Tranaes, . "Progressive Taxation and Wage Setting: Some Evidence for Denmark," EPRU Working Paper Series 95-20, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Gorter, Dirk & Gorter, Cees, 1993. "The Relation between Unemployment Benefits, the Reservation Wage and Search Duration," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 55(2), pages 199-214, May.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & van Ours, Jan C, 1994. "Unemployment Dynamics and Duration Dependence in France, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 432-43, March.
- van Beek, Krijn W. H. & Koopmans, Carl C. & van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1997. "Shopping at the labour market: A real tale of fiction," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 295-317, February.
- Hersoug, Tor, 1984. "Union Wage Responses to Tax Changes," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 37-51, March.
- Graafland, J J, 1990. "Tax Policies and Interaction between Hidden and Official Economy," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 45(1), pages 75-89.
- Snower, Dennis J., 1994.
"Converting Unemployment Benefits into Employment Subsidies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
930, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Snower, Dennis J, 1994. "Converting Unemployment Benefits into Employment Subsidies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 65-70, May.
- Holmlund, B. & Linden, J., 1991.
"Job Matching, Temporary Public Employment, and Equilibrium Unemployment,"
1991l, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Linden, Johan, 1993. "Job matching, temporary public employment, and equilibrium unemployment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 329-343, July.
- Rosen, Harvey S, 1982.
"Taxation and On-the-Job Training Decisions,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 64(3), pages 442-49, August.
- Graafland, Johan J & Lever, Marcel H C, 1996.
"Internal and External Forces in Sectoral Wage Formation: Evidence from the Netherlands,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 58(2), pages 241-52, May.
- Graafland, J.J. & Lever, M.H.C., 1994. "Internal and External Forces in Sectoral Wage Formation: Evidence from the Netherlands," Papers 9412-e, Research Institute for Small and Midium Sized Business - Research Report.
- Lockwood, Ben & Manning, Alan, 1993. "Wage setting and the tax system theory and evidence for the United Kingdom," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-29, August.
- Berg, G.J. & Ours, J.C., 1993.
"Unemployment dynamics and duration dependence in France, the Netherlands and the UK,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0038, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- van Ours, J.C. & van den Berg, G.J., 1994. "Unemployment Dynamics and Duration Dependence in France, the Netherlands and the UK," Other publications TiSEM 941b66a3-a3a7-4182-9d31-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Groot, Wim, 1990. "The effects of benefits and duration dependence on re-employment probabilities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 371-376, April.
- Graafland, J.J. & Huizinga, F.H., 1998. "Taxes and benefits in a non-linear wage equation," MPRA Paper 21076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theeuwes, J. & Koopmans, C. C. & Van Opstal, R. & Van Reijn, H., 1985. "Estimation of optimal human capital accumulation parameters for The Netherlands," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 233-257.
- Donders, Jan & Graafland, Johan, 1998. "CPB models and employment policy in the Netherlands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 341-356, July.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:16:y:1999:i:2:p:189-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.