The effects of benefits and duration dependence on re-employment probabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liebig, Stefan & Hense, Andrea, 2007. "Bedingungen und Folgen betriebsbedingter Entlassungen mit anschließender Wiederbeschäftigung in Deutschland," Duisburger Beiträge zur soziologischen Forschung 4/2007, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of Sociology.
- Anders Frederiksen & Niels Westergaard-Nielsen, 2002.
"Where did they go?,"
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002
D3-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Frederiksen, Anders & Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels, 2002. "Where did they go ?," CLS Working Papers 01-11, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
- Frederiksen, Anders & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2002. "Where Did They Go?," IZA Discussion Papers 414, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Røed, Knut & Jensen, Peter & Thoursie, Anna, 2002.
"Unemployment Duration, Incentives and Institutions - A Micro-Econometric Analysis Based on Scandinavian Data,"
Working Paper Series
3/2002, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Røed, Knut & Jensen, Peter & Thoursie, Anna, 2003. "Unemployment Duration, Incentives and Institutions - A Micro-Econometric Analysis Based on Scandinavian Data," Memorandum 09/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Roed, Knut & Nordberg, Morten, 2003.
"Temporary layoffs and the duration of unemployment,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 381-398, June.
- Roed,K. & Nordberg,M., 2001. "Temporary layoffs and the duration of unemployment," Memorandum 12/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Knut Roed & Tao Zhang, 2003. "Does Unemployment Compensation Affect Unemployment Duration?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(484), pages 190-206, January.
- Graafland, Johan J. & de Mooij, Ruud A., 1999.
"Fiscal policy and the labour market: An AGE analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 189-219, April.
- Roed,K. & Zhang,T., 1999. "Unemployment duration in a non-stationary macroeconomic environment," Memorandum 14/1999, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Kind, 2015. "A Level Playing Field: An Optimal Weighting Scheme of Dismissal Protection Characteristics," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 29(1), pages 79-99, March.
- Kind, Michael, 2013. "A Level Playing Field – An Optimal Weighting Scheme of Dismissal Protection Characteristics," Ruhr Economic Papers 442, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Michael Kind, 2013. "A Level Playing Field: An Optimal Weighting Scheme of Dismissal Protection Characteristics," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 597, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Pieter Serneels, 2004. "Explaining Non-Negative Duration Dependence Among the Unemployed," Development and Comp Systems 0409013, EconWPA.
- José Mª Arranz & Juan Muro, 2004. "An extra time duration model with application to unemployment duration under benefits in Spain," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 171(4), pages 133-156, december.
- José María Arranz & Juan Muro Romero, 2003. "An extra time duration model with application to unemployment duration under benefits in Spain," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/38, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Alba, Alfonso & Arranz, José M. & Muñoz-Bullón, Fernando, 2006. "Unemployment duration, unemployment benefits and recalls," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb066218, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Roed,K. & Zhang,T., 2000. "Labour market transitions and economic incentives," Memorandum 15/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Røed, Knut & Zhang, Tao, 2003. "The Duration and Outcome of Unemployment Spells- The role of Economic Incentives," Memorandum 06/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:32:y:1990:i:4:p:371-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.