Selective Contracting and Foreclosure in Health Care Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bijlsma, Michiel & Boone, Jan & Zwart, Gijsbert, 2009. "Selective contracting and foreclosure in health care markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 7576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Jan Boone & Gijsbert Zwart, 2010. "Selective contracting and foreclosure in health care markets," CPB Discussion Paper 140, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Spector, 2011. "Exclusive contracts and demand foreclosure," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 42(4), pages 619-638, December.
- Martin Gaynor & Ching-to Albert Ma, "undated". "Insurance, Vertical Restraints, and Competition," GSIA Working Papers 53, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Capps, Cory & Dranove, David & Satterthwaite, Mark, 2003. " Competition and Market Power in Option Demand Markets," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(4), pages 737-763, Winter.
- Town, Robert & Vistnes, Gregory, 2001. "Hospital competition in HMO networks," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 733-753, September.
- Scott, Anthony, 2000. "Economics of general practice," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 22, pages 1175-1200 Elsevier.
- Nathalie Fombaron & Carine Milcent, 2007. "The distortionary effect of health insurance on health demand," PSE Working Papers halshs-00587713, HAL.
- Vita, Michael G., 2001. "Regulatory restrictions on selective contracting: an empirical analysis of "any-willing-provider" regulations," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 955-966, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bardey David & Bourgeon Jean-Marc, 2011.
"Health Care Network Formation and Policyholders' Welfare,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-20, January.
- Bardey, David & Bourgeon, Jean-Marc, 2010. "Health Care Network Formation and Policyholders' Welfare," TSE Working Papers 10-183, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- David Bardey & Jean-Marc Bourgeon, 2010. "Healt care network formation and policyholders'welfare," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 007457, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Gaynor, Martin & Town, Robert J., 2011.
"Competition in Health Care Markets,"
Handbook of Health Economics,
- Martin Gaynor & Robert J. Town, 2011. "Competition in Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 17208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gaynor & Robert J Town, 2012. "Competition in Health Care Markets," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 12/282, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- David Bardey & Giancarlo Buitrago, 2015. "Integración vertical en el sector de la salud colombiano," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 014069, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Boone, J. & Schottmuller, C., 2015.
"Health Provider Networks, Quality and Costs,"
2015-005, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jan Boone & Christoph Schottmüller, 2015. "Health provider networks, quality and costs," Discussion Papers 15-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Boone, Jan & Schottmüller, Christoph, 2015. "Health provider networks, quality and costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 10381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boone, J. & Schottmuller, C., 2015. "Health Provider Networks, Quality and Costs," Discussion Paper 2015-003, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
More about this item
Keywordshealth insurance; uninsured; selective contracting; exclusion; foreclosure; anti-competitive effects;
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:fee69eb7-1661-4ec2-8aae-fd08c3f1ce8c. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .