Measuring e-commerce adoption behaviour among gen-Z in Jakarta, Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samit CELA,, 2016. "The Attitudes And Purchase Intentions Towards Private Label Products, In The Context Of Economic Crisis: A Study Of Thessalonian Consumers," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 5(Special I), pages 1-10, august.
- Bagozzi, Richard P. & Baumgartner, Johann & Yi, Youjae, 1989. "An investigation into the role of intentions as mediators of the attitude-behavior relationship," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 35-62, March.
- Ritu Agarwal & Jayesh Prasad, 1998. "A Conceptual and Operational Definition of Personal Innovativeness in the Domain of Information Technology," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 204-215, June.
- Dowling, Grahame R & Staelin, Richard, 1994. "A Model of Perceived Risk and Intended Risk-Handling Activity," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 119-134, June.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Ji Kyung Park & Deborah Roedder John, 2010. "Got to Get You into My Life: Do Brand Personalities Rub Off on Consumers?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(4), pages 655-669, December.
- Priyanka Surendran, 2012. "Technology Acceptance Model: A Survey of Literature," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 2(4), pages 175-178, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Muhammad Rizwan & Hamna Sultan & Sadia Parveen & Shumaila Nawaz & Samreen Sattar & Maryam Sana, 2013. "Determinants of Online Shopping and Moderating Role of Innovativeness and Perceived Risk," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(2), pages 142-159, February.
- Nel, Jacques & Boshoff, Christo, 2021. "â€œI just don't like digital-only banks, and you should not use them eitherâ€ : Traditional-bank customers' opposition to using digital-only banks," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 59(C).
- Cabrera-SÃ¡nchez, Juan-Pedro & Villarejo-Ramos, Ã ngel F., 2020. "Acceptance and use of big data techniques in services companies," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 52(C).
- Wenjuan Fan & Jingnan Liu & Shuwan Zhu & Panos M. Pardalos, 2020. "Investigating the impacting factors for the healthcare professionals to adopt artificial intelligence-based medical diagnosis support system (AIMDSS)," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 294(1), pages 567-592, November.
- von Graevenitz, Georg & Harhoff, Dietmar & Weber, Richard, 2010.
"The effects of entrepreneurship education,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 90-112, October.
- Weber, Richard & Graevenitz, Georg von & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 269, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Georg von Graevenitz & Dietmar Harhoff & Richard Weber, 2010. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Post-Print hal-00856605, HAL.
- Weber, Richard & Graevenitz, Georg von & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 10966, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Bacile, Todd J. & Ye, Christine & Swilley, Esther, 2014. "From Firm-Controlled to Consumer-Contributed: Consumer Co-Production of Personal Media Marketing Communication," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 117-133.
- Bianchi, Constanza & Milberg, Sandra & Cúneo, Andres, 2017. "Understanding travelers' intentions to visit a short versus long-haul emerging vacation destination: The case of Chile," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 312-324.
- Norris F. Krueger Jr. & Deborah V. Brazeal, 1994. "Entrepreneurial Potential and Potential Entrepreneurs," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 18(3), pages 91-104, April.
- Kwabena Frimpong & Obaid Al-Shuridah & Alan Wilson & Frederick Asafo-Adjei Sarpong, 2017. "Effect of inherent innovativeness and consumer readiness on attitudes to mobile banking," Journal of Financial Services Marketing, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 22(4), pages 187-201, December.
- Baudier, Patricia & Ammi, Chantal & Deboeuf-Rouchon, Matthieu, 2020. "Smart home: Highly-educated students' acceptance," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 153(C).
- Mussolino, Donata & Calabrò, Andrea, 2014. "Paternalistic leadership in family firms: Types and implications for intergenerational succession," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 197-210.
- Gieure, Clara & Benavides-Espinosa, María del Mar & Roig-Dobón, Salvador, 2020. "The entrepreneurial process: The link between intentions and behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 541-548.
- Avornyo, Philip & Fang, Jiaming & Antwi, Collins Opoku & Aboagye, Michael Osei & Boadi, Evans Asante, 2019. "Are customers still with us? The influence of optimum stimulation level and IT-specific traits on mobile banking discontinuous usage intentions," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 348-360.
- Kim, Jiyeon & Forsythe, Sandra, 2008. "Adoption of Virtual Try-on technology for online apparel shopping," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 45-59.
- Gimpel, Henner & Graf, Vanessa & Graf-Drasch, Valerie, 2020. "A comprehensive model for individuals’ acceptance of smart energy technology – A meta-analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C).
- Iviane Ramos-de-Luna & Francisco Montoro-Ríos & Francisco Liébana-Cabanillas, 2016. "Determinants of the intention to use NFC technology as a payment system: an acceptance model approach," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 293-314, May.
- Thelma Quince & Hugh Whittaker, 2003. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and Entrepreneurs' Intentions and Objectives," Working Papers wp271, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Giovanni Pino & Pierluigi Toma & Cristian Rizzo & Pier Paolo Miglietta & Alessandro M. Peluso & Gianluigi Guido, 2017. "Determinants of Farmers’ Intention to Adopt Water Saving Measures: Evidence from Italy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Jui-Che Tu & Chun Yang, 2019. "Key Factors Influencing Consumers’ Purchase of Electric Vehicles," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(14), pages 1-22, July.
- Asim Nasar & Suzilawati Kamarudin & Adriana Mohd Rizal & Vu Thi Bich Ngoc & Samar Mohammad Shoaib, 2019. "Short-Term and Long-Term Entrepreneurial Intention Comparison between Pakistan and Vietnam," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(23), pages 1-26, November.
More about this item
KeywordsPersonal innovativeness; Self-efficacy; Perceived usefulness; Perceived risk; Attitude; Intention; E-commerce adoption;
All these keywords.
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M38 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecanpo:v:64:y:2019:i:c:p:103-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/economic-analysis-and-policy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.