Estimation of the income distribution and detection of subpopulations: An explanatory model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & Flachaire, Emmanuel, 2007.
"Asymptotic and bootstrap inference for inequality and poverty measures,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 141-166.
- Russell Davidson & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2004. "Asymptotic and bootstrap inference for inequality and poverty measures," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04100, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Russell Davidson & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2007. "Asymptotic and bootstrap inference for inequality and poverty measures," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00175929, HAL.
- Russell Davidson & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2006. "Asymptotic And Bootstrap Inference For Inequality And Poverty Measures," Departmental Working Papers 2005-06, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Jenkins, Stephen P, 1996. "Recent Trends in the UK Income Distribution: What Happened and Why?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 29-46, Spring.
- Schluter, Christian & Trede, Mark, 2002. "Tails of Lorenz curves," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 151-166, July.
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 1995. "Did the middle class shrink during the 1980s? UK evidence from kernel density estimates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 407-413, October.
- Marron, J.S. & Schmitz, H.-P., 1992. "Simultaneous Density Estimation of Several Income Distributions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 476-488, December.
- C. S. Wong & W. K. Li, 2000. "On a mixture autoregressive model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(1), pages 95-115.
- Furman, W. David & Lindsay, Bruce G., 1994. "Measuring the relative effectiveness of moment estimators as starting values in maximizing likelihoods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 493-507, June.
- Weiss, Yoram, 1972. "The Risk Element in Occupational and Educational Choices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(6), pages 1203-1213, Nov.-Dec..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivana Malá, 2012. "The Use of Finite Mixtures of Lognormal Distribution for the Modelling of Income Distributions," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 26-39.
- William E. Griffiths and Gholamreza Hajargasht, 2012. "GMM Estimation of Mixtures from Grouped Data:," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1148, The University of Melbourne.
- Edwin Fourrier-Nicolai & Michel Lubrano, 2017.
"Bayesian Inference for TIP curves: An Application to Child Poverty in Germany,"
- Edwin Fourrier-Nicolai & Michel Lubrano, 2017. "Bayesian Inference for TIP curves: An Application to Child Poverty in Germany," AMSE Working Papers 1710, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Ivana Malá, 2015.
"Vícerozměrný pravděpodobnostní model rozdělení příjmů českých domácností
[Multivariate Probability Model For Incomes of the Czech Households]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(7), pages 895-908.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:51:y:2007:i:7:p:3368-3380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .