Measuring the relative effectiveness of moment estimators as starting values in maximizing likelihoods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierce, David A. & Haugh, Larry D., 1977. "Causality in temporal systems : Characterization and a survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 265-293, May.
- Odaki, Mitsuhiro, 1986. "Tests of Granger causality by the selection of the orders of a bivariate autoregressive model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(2-3), pages 223-227.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Hirotugu Akaike, 1969. "Fitting autoregressive models for prediction," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 21(1), pages 243-247, December.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-552, September.
- Hsiao, Cheng, 1981. "Autoregressive modelling and money-income causality detection," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 85-106.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flachaire, Emmanuel & Núñez, Olivier, 2003.
"Estimation of income distribution and detection of subpopulations: an explanatory model,"
DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS
ws030201, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Emmanuel Flachaire & Olivier Nunez, 2007. "Estimation of income distribution and detection of subpopulations: an explanatory model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00175923, HAL.
- Karlis, Dimitris & Xekalaki, Evdokia, 2003. "Choosing initial values for the EM algorithm for finite mixtures," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 577-590, January.
- Flachaire, Emmanuel & Nunez, Olivier, 2007. "Estimation of the income distribution and detection of subpopulations: An explanatory model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3368-3380, April.
- Yiu-Fai Yung, 1997. "Finite mixtures in confirmatory factor-analysis models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 297-330, September.
- Armin Hatefi & Mohammad Jafari Jozani & Omer Ozturk, 2015. "Mixture Model Analysis of Partially Rank-Ordered Set Samples: Age Groups of Fish from Length-Frequency Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(3), pages 848-871, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:17:y:1994:i:5:p:493-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.