Income and Wealth Inequality and the Life Cycle: A Non-parametric Analysis for China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flachaire, Emmanuel & Nunez, Olivier, 2007.
"Estimation of the income distribution and detection of subpopulations: An explanatory model,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3368-3380, April.
- Núñez, Olivier & Flachaire, Emmanuel, 2003. "Estimation of income distribution and detection of subpopulations: an explanatory model," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws030201, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Emmanuel Flachaire & Olivier Nunez, 2007. "Estimation of income distribution and detection of subpopulations: an explanatory model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00175923, HAL.
- R. Carter Hill & Kang-sun Lee, 2001. "Performance of Bandwidth Selection Rules for the Local Linear Regression," Departmental Working Papers 2001-10, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Trede, Mark, 1998. "Making mobility visible: a graphical device," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 77-82, April.
- El-Osta, Hisham S. & Morehart, Mitchell J., 2009. "Welfare Decomposition in the Context of the Life Cycle of Farm Operators: What Does a National Survey Reveal?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 1-17, October.
- Michael Gerfin, 1994.
"Income Distribution, Income Inequality and Life Cycle Effects - A Nonparametric Analysis for Switzerland,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 130(III), pages 509-522, September.
- Michael Gerfin, 1994. "Income Distribution, Income Inequality and Life Cycle Effects - A Nonparametric Analysis for Switzerland," Diskussionsschriften dp9405, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Galassi, Francesco & Pudney, Stephen, 1999.
"Output Risk in Tuscan Agriculture in the Late 19th and Early 20th Centuries,"
Economic Research Papers
269303, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Galassi, F.L. & Pudney, S., 1999. "Output Risk in Tuscan Agriculture in the Late 19th and Early 20th Centuries," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 552, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ingvild Almås & Magne Mogstady, 2009.
"Older or wealthier? The impact of age adjustments on the wealth inequality ranking of countries,"
113, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ingvild Almås & Magne Mogstad, 2009. "Older or Wealthier? The Impact of Age Adjustments on the Wealth Inequality Ranking of Countries," Discussion Papers 583, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Almås, Ingvild & Mogstad, Magne, 2010. "Older or Wealthier? The Impact of Age Adjustment on Cross-Sectional Inequality Measures," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 9/2010, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Ingvild Almas & Magne Mogstady, 2009. "Older or Wealthier?: The Impact of Age Adjustments on the Wealth Inequality Ranking of Countries," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 181, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- repec:eee:chieco:v:50:y:2018:i:c:p:153-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Manuela NÃªveda Da Costa & Jianjun Ji, 2004. "Rural-Urban Economic Disparities among ChinaÂ’s Elderly," ERSA conference papers ersa04p444, European Regional Science Association.
- Carlo Vittorio FIORIO, 2008. "Analysing tax-benefit reforms with nonparametric methods," Departmental Working Papers 2008-27, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Rolf Aaberge & Yu Zhu, 2001.
"The Pattern of Household Savings During a Hyperinflation: The Case of Urban China in the Late 1980s,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 47(2), pages 181-202, June.
- Rolf Aaberge & Yu Zhu, 1998. "The Pattern of Household Savings during a Hyperinflation The Case of Urban China in the Late 1980s," Discussion Papers 217, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ihle, Dorothee & Siebert-Meyerhoff, Andrea, 2017. "The older, the richer? A decomposition of wealth inequality by age subgroups," CAWM Discussion Papers 97, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Aldershof, T., 1999. "Female labor supply and housing decisions," Other publications TiSEM c62f938a-f79c-4da9-9c8e-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sommer, Mathias, 2008. "Understanding the trends in income, consumption and wealth inequality and how important are life-cycle effects?," Papers 08-12, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Magne Mogstad & Ingvild Almås, 2009. "Older or Wealthier? The Impact of Age Adjustments on the Wealth Inequality Ranking of Countries," LWS Working papers 9, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- D. K. Ginther, "undated". "A nonparametric analysis of the U.S. earnings distribution," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1067-95, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Hisham S. El-Osta, 2010. "Inequality decomposition of farm family living expenditures and the role of the life cycle," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 70(2), pages 245-266, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:8:y:1993:i:3:p:249-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.