Regional patterns of food safety in China: What can we learn from media data?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David L. Ortega & H. Holly Wang & Nicole J. Olynk & Laping Wu & Junfei Bai, 2012. "Chinese Consumers' Demand for Food Safety Attributes: A Push for Government and Industry Regulations," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(2), pages 489-495.
- Wang, Zhigang & Mao, Yanna & Gale, Fred, 2008. "Chinese consumer demand for food safety attributes in milk products," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 27-36, February.
- Pei, Xiaofang & Tandon, Annuradha & Alldrick, Anton & Giorgi, Liana & Huang, Wei & Yang, Ruijia, 2011. "The China melamine milk scandal and its implications for food safety regulation," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 412-420, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Peng & Ma, Liang, 2016. "Food scandals, media exposure, and citizens’ safety concerns: A multilevel analysis across Chinese cities," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 102-111.
- repec:pkk:meb017:66-77 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Food safety; Regulation; Media event data;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:30:y:2014:i:c:p:459-468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.