Analysis of CO2 emissions and techno-economic feasibility of an electric commercial vehicle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Noel, Lance & McCormack, Regina, 2014. "A cost benefit analysis of a V2G-capable electric school bus compared to a traditional diesel school bus," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 246-255.
- Rudolph, Christian, 2016. "How may incentives for electric cars affect purchase decisions?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 113-120.
- Donateo, T. & Licci, F. & D’Elia, A. & Colangelo, G. & Laforgia, D. & Ciancarelli, F., 2015. "Evaluation of emissions of CO2 and air pollutants from electric vehicles in Italian cities," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 675-687.
- Dias, Marcos Vinícius Xavier & Haddad, Jamil & Horta Nogueira, Luiz & Costa Bortoni, Edson da & Passos da Cruz, Ricardo Alexandre & Akira Yamachita, Roberto & Goncalves, Jose Luiz, 2014. "The impact on electricity demand and emissions due to the introduction of electric cars in the São Paulo Power System," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 298-304.
- Ke, Wenwei & Zhang, Shaojun & He, Xiaoyi & Wu, Ye & Hao, Jiming, 2017. "Well-to-wheels energy consumption and emissions of electric vehicles: Mid-term implications from real-world features and air pollution control progress," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 188(C), pages 367-377.
- Moon, Sang-Keun & Kim, Jin-O, 2017. "Balanced charging strategies for electric vehicles on power systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C), pages 44-54.
- Shafiei, Ehsan & Thorkelsson, Hedinn & Ásgeirsson, Eyjólfur Ingi & Davidsdottir, Brynhildur & Raberto, Marco & Stefansson, Hlynur, 2012. "An agent-based modeling approach to predict the evolution of market share of electric vehicles: A case study from Iceland," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1638-1653.
- Bishop, Justin D.K. & Axon, Colin J. & Bonilla, David & Tran, Martino & Banister, David & McCulloch, Malcolm D., 2013. "Evaluating the impact of V2G services on the degradation of batteries in PHEV and EV," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 206-218.
- Sierzchula, William & Bakker, Sjoerd & Maat, Kees & van Wee, Bert, 2014. "The influence of financial incentives and other socio-economic factors on electric vehicle adoption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 183-194.
- Schill, Wolf-Peter & Gerbaulet, Clemens, 2015.
"Power System Impacts of Electric Vehicles in Germany: Charging with Coal or Renewables,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 185-196.
- Schill, Wolf-Peter & Gerbaulet, Clemens, 2015. "Power system impacts of electric vehicles in Germany: Charging with coal or renewables?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 185-196.
- Wolf-Peter Schill & Clemens Gerbaulet, 2015. "Power System Impacts of Electric Vehicles in Germany: Charging with Coal or Renewables?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1442, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Daina, Nicolò & Sivakumar, Aruna & Polak, John W., 2017. "Modelling electric vehicles use: a survey on the methods," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 447-460.
- Noori, Mehdi & Zhao, Yang & Onat, Nuri C. & Gardner, Stephanie & Tatari, Omer, 2016. "Light-duty electric vehicles to improve the integrity of the electricity grid through Vehicle-to-Grid technology: Analysis of regional net revenue and emissions savings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 146-158.
- Verma, Aman & Raj, Ratan & Kumar, Mayank & Ghandehariun, Samane & Kumar, Amit, 2015. "Assessment of renewable energy technologies for charging electric vehicles in Canada," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 548-559.
- Zhou, Boya & Wu, Ye & Zhou, Bin & Wang, Renjie & Ke, Wenwei & Zhang, Shaojun & Hao, Jiming, 2016. "Real-world performance of battery electric buses and their life-cycle benefits with respect to energy consumption and carbon dioxide emissions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 603-613.
- Axsen, Jonn & Orlebar, Caroline & Skippon, Stephen, 2013. "Social influence and consumer preference formation for pro-environmental technology: The case of a U.K. workplace electric-vehicle study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 96-107.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burgos Payán, Manuel & Roldan Fernandez, Juan Manuel & Maza Ortega, Jose Maria & Riquelme Santos, Jesus Manuel, 2019. "Techno-economic optimal power rating of induction motors," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 240(C), pages 1031-1048.
- Saw, Lip Huat & Ye, Yonghuang & Yew, Ming Chian & Chong, Wen Tong & Yew, Ming Kun & Ng, Tan Ching, 2017. "Computational fluid dynamics simulation on open cell aluminium foams for Li-ion battery cooling system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 1489-1499.
- Trancho, E. & Ibarra, E. & Arias, A. & Kortabarria, I. & Prieto, P. & Martínez de Alegría, I. & Andreu, J. & López, I., 2018. "Sensorless control strategy for light-duty EVs and efficiency loss evaluation of high frequency injection under standardized urban driving cycles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 224(C), pages 647-658.
More about this item
KeywordsElectric vehicle; CO2 emission; Fuel consumption; Economic viability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:297-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.