Computational fluid dynamics simulation on open cell aluminium foams for Li-ion battery cooling system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ke, Wenwei & Zhang, Shaojun & He, Xiaoyi & Wu, Ye & Hao, Jiming, 2017. "Well-to-wheels energy consumption and emissions of electric vehicles: Mid-term implications from real-world features and air pollution control progress," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 188(C), pages 367-377.
- Moon, Sang-Keun & Kim, Jin-O, 2017. "Balanced charging strategies for electric vehicles on power systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C), pages 44-54.
- Wang, Tao & Tseng, K.J. & Zhao, Jiyun & Wei, Zhongbao, 2014. "Thermal investigation of lithium-ion battery module with different cell arrangement structures and forced air-cooling strategies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 229-238.
- Basu, Suman & Hariharan, Krishnan S. & Kolake, Subramanya Mayya & Song, Taewon & Sohn, Dong Kee & Yeo, Taejung, 2016. "Coupled electrochemical thermal modelling of a novel Li-ion battery pack thermal management system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 1-13.
- Falcão, Eduardo Aparecido Moreira & Teixeira, Ana Carolina Rodrigues & Sodré, José Ricardo, 2017. "Analysis of CO2 emissions and techno-economic feasibility of an electric commercial vehicle," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 297-307.
- Jin, L.W. & Lee, P.S. & Kong, X.X. & Fan, Y. & Chou, S.K., 2014. "Ultra-thin minichannel LCP for EV battery thermal management," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1786-1794.
- Liu, Kai & Wang, Jiangbo & Yamamoto, Toshiyuki & Morikawa, Takayuki, 2016. "Modelling the multilevel structure and mixed effects of the factors influencing the energy consumption of electric vehicles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1351-1360.
- Jinlei Sun & Guo Wei & Lei Pei & Rengui Lu & Kai Song & Chao Wu & Chunbo Zhu, 2015. "Online Internal Temperature Estimation for Lithium-Ion Batteries Based on Kalman Filter," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-16, May.
- Ling, Ziye & Wang, Fangxian & Fang, Xiaoming & Gao, Xuenong & Zhang, Zhengguo, 2015. "A hybrid thermal management system for lithium ion batteries combining phase change materials with forced-air cooling," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 403-409.
- Arias, Mariz B. & Bae, Sungwoo, 2016. "Electric vehicle charging demand forecasting model based on big data technologies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 327-339.
- Jaguemont, J. & Boulon, L. & Dubé, Y., 2016. "A comprehensive review of lithium-ion batteries used in hybrid and electric vehicles at cold temperatures," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 99-114.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raijmakers, L.H.J. & Danilov, D.L. & Eichel, R.-A. & Notten, P.H.L., 2019. "A review on various temperature-indication methods for Li-ion batteries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 240(C), pages 918-945.
- Tan, Weng Cheong & Saw, Lip Huat & Thiam, Hui San & Xuan, Jin & Cai, Zuansi & Yew, Ming Chian, 2018. "Overview of porous media/metal foam application in fuel cells and solar power systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 181-197.
- Chen, Kai & Wu, Weixiong & Yuan, Fang & Chen, Lin & Wang, Shuangfeng, 2019. "Cooling efficiency improvement of air-cooled battery thermal management system through designing the flow pattern," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 781-790.
- Ma, Mina & Wang, Yu & Duan, Qiangling & Wu, Tangqin & Sun, Jinhua & Wang, Qingsong, 2018. "Fault detection of the connection of lithium-ion power batteries in series for electric vehicles based on statistical analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 745-756.
- Xu, Xinhai & Li, Wenzheng & Xu, Ben & Qin, Jiang, 2019. "Numerical study on a water cooling system for prismatic LiFePO4 batteries at abused operating conditions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 250(C), pages 404-412.
- Saw, Lip Huat & Poon, Hiew Mun & Thiam, Hui San & Cai, Zuansi & Chong, Wen Tong & Pambudi, Nugroho Agung & King, Yeong Jin, 2018. "Novel thermal management system using mist cooling for lithium-ion battery packs," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 223(C), pages 146-158.
- Naqiuddin, Nor Haziq & Saw, Lip Huat & Yew, Ming Chian & Yusof, Farazila & Poon, Hiew Mun & Cai, Zuansi & Thiam, Hui San, 2018. "Numerical investigation for optimizing segmented micro-channel heat sink by Taguchi-Grey method," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 222(C), pages 437-450.
- De Vita, Armando & Maheshwari, Arpit & Destro, Matteo & Santarelli, Massimo & Carello, Massimiliana, 2017. "Transient thermal analysis of a lithium-ion battery pack comparing different cooling solutions for automotive applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 206(C), pages 101-112.
More about this item
KeywordsBattery temperature; CFD analysis; Porous media; Aluminium foam; Li-ion battery;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:1489-1499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.