Comparative energetic assessment of methanol production from CO2: Chemical versus electrochemical process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pérez-Fortes, Mar & Schöneberger, Jan C. & Boulamanti, Aikaterini & Tzimas, Evangelos, 2016. "Methanol synthesis using captured CO2 as raw material: Techno-economic and environmental assessment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 718-732.
- Cheng, Ya-Hsin & Nguyen, Van-Huy & Chan, Hsiang-Yu & Wu, Jeffrey C.S. & Wang, Wei-Hon, 2015. "Photo-enhanced hydrogenation of CO2 to mimic photosynthesis by CO co-feed in a novel twin reactor," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 318-324.
- Stempien, Jan Pawel & Ni, Meng & Sun, Qiang & Chan, Siew Hwa, 2015. "Thermodynamic analysis of combined Solid Oxide Electrolyzer and Fischer–Tropsch processes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 682-690.
- Mundaca, Luis & Román, Rocio & Cansino, José M., 2015. "Towards a Green Energy Economy? A macroeconomic-climate evaluation of Sweden’s CO2 emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 196-209.
- Anandarajah, Gabrial & Gambhir, Ajay, 2014. "India’s CO2 emission pathways to 2050: What role can renewables play?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 79-86.
- Chen, QianQian & Tang, ZhiYong & Lei, Yang & Sun, YuHan & Jiang, MianHeng, 2015. "Feasibility analysis of nuclear–coal hybrid energy systems from the perspective of low-carbon development," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 619-630.
- Sanna, Aimaro & Ramli, Ili & Mercedes Maroto-Valer, M., 2015. "Development of sodium/lithium/fly ash sorbents for high temperature post-combustion CO2 capture," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 197-206.
- Li, Bao-Hong & Zhang, Nan & Smith, Robin, 2016. "Simulation and analysis of CO2 capture process with aqueous monoethanolamine solution," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 707-717.
- Gambhir, Ajay & Tse, Lawrence K.C. & Tong, Danlu & Martinez-Botas, Ricardo, 2015. "Reducing China’s road transport sector CO2 emissions to 2050: Technologies, costs and decomposition analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 905-917.
- Ganesh, Ibram, 2014. "Conversion of carbon dioxide into methanol – a potential liquid fuel: Fundamental challenges and opportunities (a review)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 221-257.
- Grace, Andrews Nirmala & Choi, Song Yi & Vinoba, Mari & Bhagiyalakshmi, Margandan & Chu, Dae Hyun & Yoon, Yeoil & Nam, Sung Chan & Jeong, Soon Kwan, 2014. "Electrochemical reduction of carbon dioxide at low overpotential on a polyaniline/Cu2O nanocomposite based electrode," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 85-94.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:95:y:2018:i:c:p:227-241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lu, Xu & Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Wang, Huizhi & Xuan, Jin, 2017. "A high performance dual electrolyte microfluidic reactor for the utilization of CO2," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C), pages 549-559.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:1887-1905 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheng, Xiao & Chen, Rong & Zhu, Xun & Liao, Qiang & An, Liang & Ye, Dingding & He, Xuefeng & Li, Shuzhe & Li, Lin, 2017. "An optofluidic planar microreactor for photocatalytic reduction of CO2 in alkaline environment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 276-282.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon dioxide recycling; Methanol; Carbon dioxide hydrogenation; High temperature electrolysis; Pinch analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:165:y:2016:i:c:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.