Methanol synthesis using captured CO2 as raw material: Techno-economic and environmental assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pate, Ron & Klise, Geoff & Wu, Ben, 2011. "Resource demand implications for US algae biofuels production scale-up," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(10), pages 3377-3388.
- Roddy, Dermot J., 2012. "Development of a CO2 network for industrial emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 459-465.
- Li, Bingyun & Duan, Yuhua & Luebke, David & Morreale, Bryan, 2013. "Advances in CO2 capture technology: A patent review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1439-1447.
- Atsonios, Konstantinos & Kougioumtzis, Michael-Alexander & D. Panopoulos, Kyriakos & Kakaras, Emmanuel, 2015. "Alternative thermochemical routes for aviation biofuels via alcohols synthesis: Process modeling, techno-economic assessment and comparison," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 346-366.
- Takeshita, Takayuki, 2011. "Competitiveness, role, and impact of microalgal biodiesel in the global energy future," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(10), pages 3481-3491.
- Yang, Chi-Jen & Jackson, Robert B., 2012. "China's growing methanol economy and its implications for energy and the environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 878-884.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon capture and utilisation (CCU); Process modelling; Conceptual design; Methanol synthesis; Price of CO2; Financial analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:161:y:2016:i:c:p:718-732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.