Development of a CO2 network for industrial emissions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Middleton, Richard S. & Bielicki, Jeffrey M., 2009. "A scalable infrastructure model for carbon capture and storage: SimCCS," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1052-1060, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:212:y:2018:i:c:p:162-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rahimpour, Mohammad Reza & Jafari, Mitra & Iranshahi, Davood, 2013. "Progress in catalytic naphtha reforming process: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 79-93.
- Lee, Jui-Yuan & Tan, Raymond R. & Chen, Cheng-Liang, 2014. "A unified model for the deployment of carbon capture and storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 140-148.
- Golušin, Mirjana & Munitlak Ivanović, Olja & Redžepagić, Srdjan, 2013. "Transition from traditional to sustainable energy development in the region of Western Balkans – Current level and requirements," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 182-191.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:2563-2583 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perejón, Antonio & Romeo, Luis M. & Lara, Yolanda & Lisbona, Pilar & Martínez, Ana & Valverde, Jose Manuel, 2016. "The Calcium-Looping technology for CO2 capture: On the important roles of energy integration and sorbent behavior," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 787-807.
- Zhang, Xian & Wang, Xingwei & Chen, Jiajun & Xie, Xi & Wang, Ke & Wei, Yiming, 2014. "A novel modeling based real option approach for CCS investment evaluation under multiple uncertainties," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1059-1067.
- repec:eee:appene:v:236:y:2019:i:c:p:22-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mikulčić, Hrvoje & Vujanović, Milan & Duić, Neven, 2013. "Reducing the CO2 emissions in Croatian cement industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 41-48.
- Liu, Xiong & Godbole, Ajit & Lu, Cheng & Michal, Guillaume & Venton, Philip, 2014. "Source strength and dispersion of CO2 releases from high-pressure pipelines: CFD model using real gas equation of state," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 56-68.
- Carapellucci, Roberto & Giordano, Lorena & Vaccarelli, Maura, 2017. "Application of an amine-based CO2 capture system in retrofitting combined gas-steam power plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 808-826.
- Yang, Mingjun & Song, Yongchen & Jiang, Lanlan & Liu, Weiguo & Dou, Binlin & Jing, Wen, 2014. "Effects of operating mode and pressure on hydrate-based desalination and CO2 capture in porous media," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 504-511.
- Holmgren, Kristina M. & Berntsson, Thore S. & Andersson, Eva & Rydberg, Tomas, 2015. "The influence of biomass supply chains and by-products on the greenhouse gas emissions from gasification-based bio-SNG production systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P1), pages 148-162.
- Pérez-Fortes, Mar & Schöneberger, Jan C. & Boulamanti, Aikaterini & Tzimas, Evangelos, 2016. "Methanol synthesis using captured CO2 as raw material: Techno-economic and environmental assessment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 718-732.
- Ooi, Raymond E.H. & Foo, Dominic C.Y. & Tan, Raymond R., 2014. "Targeting for carbon sequestration retrofit planning in the power generation sector for multi-period problems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 477-487.
- Jönsson, Johanna & Berntsson, Thore, 2012. "Analysing the potential for implementation of CCS within the European pulp and paper industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 641-648.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial; CO2; Capture; Network; Transportation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:91:y:2012:i:1:p:459-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.