Comparing water input and water productivity of transplanted and direct-seeded rice production systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Molden, D., 1997. "Accounting for water use and productivity," IWMI Books, Reports H021374, International Water Management Institute.
- Guerra, L. C. & Bhuiyan, S. I. & Tuong, T. P. & Barker, R., 1998. "Producing more rice with less water from irrigated systems," IWMI Books, Reports H023175, International Water Management Institute.
- Bouman, B. A. M. & Tuong, T. P., 2001. "Field water management to save water and increase its productivity in irrigated lowland rice," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 11-30, July.
- Molden, David J., 1997. "Accounting for water use and productivity," IWMI Books, International Water Management Institute, number 113623.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaur, Baljinder, 2011. "Impact of Climate Change and Cropping Pattern on Ground Water Resources of Punjab," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 66(3).
- Li, Yong & Šimůnek, Jirka & Jing, Longfei & Zhang, Zhentin & Ni, Lixiao, 2014. "Evaluation of water movement and water losses in a direct-seeded-rice field experiment using Hydrus-1D," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 38-46.
- Christopher Wokker & Paulo Santos & Ros Bansok, 2014. "Irrigation water productivity in Cambodian rice systems," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 421-430, July.
- Choudhury, B.U. & Singh, Anil Kumar & Pradhan, S., 2013. "Estimation of crop coefficients of dry-seeded irrigated rice–wheat rotation on raised beds by field water balance method in the Indo-Gangetic plains, India," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 20-31.
- Chapagain, A.K. & Hoekstra, A.Y., 2011. "The blue, green and grey water footprint of rice from production and consumption perspectives," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 749-758, February.
- Bouman, B. A.M., 2007. "A conceptual framework for the improvement of crop water productivity at different spatial scales," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-3), pages 43-60, March.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:195:y:2018:i:c:p:47-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zwart, Sander J. & Bastiaanssen, Wim G. M., 2004. "Review of measured crop water productivity values for irrigated wheat, rice, cotton and maize," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 115-133, September.
- Sandhu, S.S. & Mahal, S.S. & Vashist, K.K. & G.S.Buttar, & Brar, A.S. & Singh, Maninder, 2012. "Crop and water productivity of bed transplanted rice as influenced by various levels of nitrogen and irrigation in northwest India," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 32-39.
- Borgia, Cecilia & García-Bolaños, Mariana & Li, Tao & Gómez-Macpherson, Helena & Comas, Jordi & Connor, David & Mateos, Luciano, 2013. "Benchmarking for performance assessment of small and large irrigation schemes along the Senegal Valley in Mauritania," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 19-26.
- Passioura, John, 2006. "Increasing crop productivity when water is scarce--from breeding to field management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 80(1-3), pages 176-196, February.
- Qin, Jiangtao & Hu, Feng & Zhang, Bin & Wei, Zhenggui & Li, Huixin, 2006. "Role of straw mulching in non-continuously flooded rice cultivation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 252-260, June.
- Alberto, Ma. Carmelita R. & Quilty, James R. & Buresh, Roland J. & Wassmann, Reiner & Haidar, Sam & Correa, Teodoro Q. & Sandro, Joseph M., 2014. "Actual evapotranspiration and dual crop coefficients for dry-seeded rice and hybrid maize grown with overhead sprinkler irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 1-12.
- Lee, Teang Shui & Haque, M. Aminul & Najim, M.M.M., 2005. "Scheduling the cropping calendar in wet-seeded rice schemes in Malaysia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 71-84, January.
- Zheng, Huabin & Huang, Huang & Zhang, Canming & Li, Jingyi, 2016. "National-scale paddy-upland rotation in Northern China promotes sustainable development of cultivated land," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 20-25.
- Erenstein, Olaf & Malik, R.K. & Singh, Sher, 2007. "Adoption and Impacts of Zero-Tillage in the Rice-Wheat Zone of Irrigated Haryana, India," Impact Studies 56092, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:57:y:2002:i:1:p:11-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.