Field water management to save water and increase its productivity in irrigated lowland rice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anbumozhi, V. & Yamaji, E. & Tabuchi, T., 1998. "Rice crop growth and yield as influenced by changes in ponding water depth, water regime and fertigation level," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 241-253, September.
- Guera, L.C. & Bhuiyan, S.I. & Tuong, T.P. & Barker, R., 1998. "Producing More Rice with Less Water from Irrigated Systems," IRRI Discussion Papers 287568, International Rice Research Institute (IRRI).
- Wopereis, M. C. S. & Bouman, B. A. M. & Kropff, M. J. & ten Berge, H. F. M. & Maligaya, A. R., 1994. "Water use efficiency of flooded rice fields I. Validation of the soil-water balance model SAWAH," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 277-289, December.
- de Wit, C. T., 1992. "Resource use efficiency in agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 125-151.
- Guerra, L. C. & Bhuiyan, S. I. & Tuong, T. P. & Barker, R., 1998. "Producing more rice with less water from irrigated systems," IWMI Books, Reports H023175, International Water Management Institute.
- Mishra, H. S. & Rathore, T. R. & Pant, R. C., 1990. "Effect of intermittent irrigation on groundwater table contribution, irrigation requirement and yield of rice in Mollisols of the Tarai region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 231-241, September.
- Tripathi, R. P. & Kushwaha, H. S. & Mishra, R. K., 1986. "Irrigation requirements of rice under shallow water table conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 127-136, October.
- Mishra, H. S. & Rathore, T. R. & Pant, R. C., 1991. "Effect of varying water regimes on soil physical properties and yield of rice in mollisols of Tarai region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-80, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:49:y:2001:i:1:p:11-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.