Cooperation, collective action and natural resources management in Burkina Faso
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 1997. "Wealth Inequality and Efficiency in the Commons: Part I: The Unregulated Case," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 451-482, October.
- Bardhan, Pranab, 1993. "Analytics of the institutions of informal cooperation in rural development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 633-639, April.
- McCarthy, Nancy & de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 1998. "Land allocation under dual individual-collective use in Mexico," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 239-264, August.
- CÈline Dutilly-Diane & Elisabeth Sadoulet & Alain de Janvry, 2003. "Household Behaviour under Market Failures: How Natural Resource Management in Agriculture Promotes Livestock Production in the Sahel," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 12(3), pages 343-370, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Kebede, Tewodros & Ratna Reddy, V., 2008. "Community watershed management in semi-arid India: The state of collective action and its effects on natural resources and rural livelihoods," CAPRi working papers 85, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- D. Suresh Kumar, "undated".
"Can Participatory Watershed Management be sustained? Evidence from Southern India,"
14, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- D. Suresh Kumar, 2008. "Can Participatory Watershed Management be sustained? Evidence from Southern India," Working Papers id:1681, eSocialSciences.
- Nancy McCarthy & Talip Kilic, 2015.
"The nexus between gender, collective action for public goods and agriculture: evidence from Malawi,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(3), pages 375-402, May.
- McCarthy, Nancy & Kilic, Talip, 2014. "The nexus between gender, collective action for public goods, and agriculture : evidence from Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6806, The World Bank.
- Adeoti, Adetola I., 2008. "Determinants of Householdsâ€™ Participation in the Collective Maintenance of Publicly Provided Water Infrastructure in Oyo State, Nigeria," Journal of Rural Economics and Development, University of Ibadan, Department of Agricultural Economics, vol. 17.
- Cembalo, Luigi & Pascucci, Stefano & Tagliafierro, Carolina & Caracciolo, Francesco, 2014. "Managing integration in bio-energy chains by promoting a collective action," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182690, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shiferaw, Bekele A. & Kebede, Tewodros A. & Reddy, V. Ratna, 2009. "Enabling Institutions, Collective Action and Watershed Management in Semi-Arid India: Effects on Natural Resources and Rural Poverty," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51435, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Doss, Cheryl R. & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth, 2015. "Collective Action within the Household: Insights from Natural Resource Management," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 171-183.
- Cembalo, Luigi & Pascucci, Stefano & Tagliafierro, Carolina & Caracciolo, Francesco, 2014. "Promoting Agro-Energy Supply Chain As A Collective Action," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170481, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Kihiu, Evelyne Nyathira, 2016. "Basic capability effect: Collective management of pastoral resources in southwestern Kenya," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 23-34.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:82:y:2004:i:3:p:233-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.