Dynamic relationships between US and Thai rice prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Taylor, Earl L. & Bessler, David A. & Waller, Mark L. & Rister, M. Edward, 1996. "Dynamic relationships between US and Thai rice prices," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(2), July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Soren, 1992.
"Determination of Cointegration Rank in the Presence of a Linear Trend,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 383-397, August.
- Johansen, S., 1991. "Determination of Cointegration Rank in the Presence of a Linear Trend," Papers 76a, Helsinki - Department of Economics.
- Sargan, John Denis & Bhargava, Alok, 1983. "Testing Residuals from Least Squares Regression for Being Generated by the Gaussian Random Walk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 153-174, January.
- Karp, Larry S & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1989. "Dynamic Oligopoly in the Rice Export Market," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(3), pages 462-470, August.
- Engle, R. F. & Granger, C. W. J. (ed.), 1991. "Long-Run Economic Relationships: Readings in Cointegration," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283393, June.
- Yumkella, K. K. & Unnevehr, L. J. & Garcia, P., 1994.
"Noncompetitive Pricing and Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Selected U.S. and Thai Rice Markets,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 406-416, December.
- Yumkella, Kandeh K. & Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Garcia, Philip, 1994. "Noncompetitive Pricing And Exchange Rate Pass-Through In Selected U.S. And Thai Rice Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, Paul, 1986. "Forecasting Economic Time Series," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 2, number 9780122951831 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Man-Keun & Tejeda, Hernan & Yu, T. Edward, 2016. "Dynamic and Spatial Relationships in US Rice Markets," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229784, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yavapolkul, Navin & Gopinath, Munisamy & Gulati, Ashok, 2004. "Post-Uruguay Round price linkages between developed and developing countries," MTID discussion papers 76, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Capitani, Daniel H.D. & Mattos, Fabio, 2015. "Feasibility of new agricultural futures contract: a study in the Brazilian rice market," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205565, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gali, Jyothi & Brown, Colin G., 2000. "Analysis Of Integration Between Queensland Feed And Malting Barley Markets," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123649, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Kim, Man-Keun & Tejeda, Hernan & Wright, Jeffrey, 2016. "Price Discovery in the U.S. Milled Rice Markets using a Cluster Analysis and Tournament," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235725, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yang, Jian & Bessler, David A. & Leatham, David J., 2000.
"The Law Of One Price: Developed And Developing Country Market Integration,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(03), December.
- Yang, Jian & Bessler, David A. & Leatham, David J., 2000. "The Law of One Price: Developed and Developing Country Market Integration," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(03), pages 429-440, December.
- Bryant, Henry L. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Anderson, David P., 2005. "Rice World Market Prices," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19178, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:14:y:1996:i:2:p:123-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.