Environmental Sustainability in the Fourth Industrial Revolution: The Nexus between Green Product and Green Process Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wiser, Ryan H., 1998. "Green power marketing: increasing customer demand for renewable energy," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 107-119, June.
- Rath, Badri Narayan & Akram, Vaseem & Bal, Debi Prasad & Mahalik, Mantu Kumar, 2019. "Do fossil fuel and renewable energy consumption affect total factor productivity growth? Evidence from cross-country data with policy insights," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 186-199.
- Verhoef, Peter C. & Lemon, Katherine N. & Parasuraman, A. & Roggeveen, Anne & Tsiros, Michael & Schlesinger, Leonard A., 2009. "Customer Experience Creation: Determinants, Dynamics and Management Strategies," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 31-41.
- Bridges, Eileen & Florsheim, Renée, 2008. "Hedonic and utilitarian shopping goals: The online experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 309-314, April.
- Gentile, Chiara & Spiller, Nicola & Noci, Giuliano, 2007. "How to Sustain the Customer Experience:: An Overview of Experience Components that Co-create Value With the Customer," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 395-410, October.
- Verhoef, Peter C. & Stephen, Andrew T. & Kannan, P.K. & Luo, Xueming & Abhishek, Vibhanshu & Andrews, Michelle & Bart, Yakov & Datta, Hannes & Fong, Nathan & Hoffman, Donna L. & Hu, Mandy Mantian & No, 2017. "Consumer Connectivity in a Complex, Technology-enabled, and Mobile-oriented World with Smart Products," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-8.
- Grewal, Dhruv & Roggeveen, Anne L. & Nordfält, Jens, 2017. "The Future of Retailing," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 1-6.
- Amri, Fethi, 2019. "Renewable and non-renewable categories of energy consumption and trade: Do the development degree and the industrialization degree matter?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 374-383.
- Parise, Salvatore & Guinan, Patricia J. & Kafka, Ron, 2016. "Solving the crisis of immediacy: How digital technology can transform the customer experience," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 411-420.
- Halil Altintas & Kassouri Yacouba, 2017. "A Multivariate Causality Analysis of Economic Growth and Electricity Consumption in Turkey," Energy Economics Letters, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(2), pages 9-19, June.
- Wilson, Charlie & Hargreaves, Tom & Hauxwell-Baldwin, Richard, 2017. "Benefits and risks of smart home technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 72-83.
- Katarzyna Żyminkowska, 2018. "Hedonic and Utilitarian Drivers of Customer Engagement," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2018(4), pages 15-33.
- Heiman, M.K., 2006. "Expectations for renewable energy under market restructuring: the U.S. experience," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1052-1066.
- Nguyen, Kim Hanh & Kakinaka, Makoto, 2019. "Renewable energy consumption, carbon emissions, and development stages: Some evidence from panel cointegration analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 1049-1057.
More about this item
KeywordsProjection innovation; process innovation; environmental performance; competitive advantage; SME’s; Malaysia;
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ2:2019-05-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.