Household Income Structure and Electrical Appliance Ownership: Evidence from Japanese National Household Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Coen-Pirani, Daniele & León, Alexis & Lugauer, Steven, 2010.
"The effect of household appliances on female labor force participation: Evidence from microdata,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 503-513, June.
- Daniele Coen-Pirani & Alexis León & Steven Lugauer, "undated". "The Effect of Household Appliances on Female Labor Force Participation: Evidence from Micro Data," GSIA Working Papers 2008-E14, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Steven Lugauer & Alexis Leon & Daniele Coen-Pirani, 2008. "The Effect of Household Appliances on Female Labor Force Participation: Evidence from Micro Data," 2008 Meeting Papers 541, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Leahy, Eimear & Lyons, Sean, 2010. "Energy use and appliance ownership in Ireland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4265-4279, August.
- Catherine Wolfram & Orie Shelef & Paul Gertler, 2012.
"How Will Energy Demand Develop in the Developing World?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 119-138, Winter.
- Catherine Wolfram & Orie Shelef & Paul J. Gertler, 2012. "How Will Energy Demand Develop in the Developing World?," NBER Working Papers 17747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Ananth Seshadri & Mehmet Yorukoglu, 2005.
"Engines of Liberation,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(1), pages 109-133.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Ananth Seshadri & Mehmet Yorukoglu, 2002. "Engines of Liberation," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 2, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Ananth Seshadri & Mehmet Yorukoglu, 2003. "Engines of Liberation," RCER Working Papers 503, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Greenwood,J. & Seshadri,A. & Yorukoglu,M., 2002. "Engines of liberation," Working papers 1, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Williams, Ross A, 1972. "Growth in Ownership of Consumer Durables in the United Kingdom," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 39(153), pages 60-69, February.
- Maximilian Auffhammer & Catherine D. Wolfram, 2014. "Powering Up China: Income Distributions and Residential Electricity Consumption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(5), pages 575-580, May.
- O'Doherty, Joe & Lyons, Sean & Tol, Richard S.J., 2008.
"Energy-using appliances and energy-saving features: Determinants of ownership in Ireland,"
Elsevier, vol. 85(7), pages 650-662, July.
- Joe O'Doherty & Seán Lyons & Richard S. J. Tol, 2007. "Energy-Using Appliances and Energy-Saving Features: Determinants of Ownership in Ireland," Papers WP219, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Brencic, Vera & Young, Denise, 2009.
"Time-saving innovations, time allocation, and energy use: Evidence from Canadian households,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2859-2867, September.
- Brencic, Vera & Young, Denise, 2009. "Time-Saving Innovations, Time Allocation, and Energy Use: Evidence from Canadian Households," Working Papers 2009-2, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Leahy, Eimear & Lyons, Seán & Walsh, Sharon, 2012. "Electrical Appliance Ownership and Usage in Ireland," Papers WP421, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:4044-4059 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAppliance Ownership; Household Income Structure; Micro Data;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ2:2016-01-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.