The role of computer use and English proficiency in gender wage inequality: Taiwanese evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan B. Krueger, 1993.
"How Computers Have Changed the Wage Structure: Evidence from Microdata, 1984–1989,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(1), pages 33-60.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1991. "How Computers Have Changed the Wage Structure: Evidence From Microdata, 1984-1989," NBER Working Papers 3858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Charles & Corcoran, Mary, 1997.
"Sex-Based Differences in School Content and the Male-Female Wage Gap,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages 431-465, July.
- Charles Brown & Mary Corcoran, 1996. "Sex-Based Differences in School Content and the Male/Female Wage Gap," NBER Working Papers 5580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarbani Banerjee & Rama Parai & Amar Parai, 2007. "Computer use and wage differentials: US and foreign born male and female workers," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(6), pages 409-413.
- Peter Dolton & Gerry Makepeace, 2004. "Computer Use and Earnings in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(494), pages 117-129, March.
- Peter Dolton & Gerry Makepeace & Helen Robinson, 2007.
"Use It Or Lose It? The Impact Of Computers On Earnings,"
University of Manchester, vol. 75(6), pages 673-694, December.
- Peter Dolton & Gerry Makepeace & Helen Robinson, 2007. "Use IT or Lose IT? The Impact of Computers on Earnings," CEE Discussion Papers 0082, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Dolton, Peter & Makepeace, Gerry & Robinson, Helen, 2007. "Use IT or Lose IT? The Impact of Computers on Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 2588, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dolton, Peter & Makepeace, Gerry & Robinson, Helen, 2007. "Use IT or lose IT?: the impact of computers on earnings," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19387, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Liu, Jin-Tan & Tsou, Meng-Wen & Hammitt, James K., 2004. "Computer use and wages: evidence from Taiwan," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 43-51, January.
More about this item
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-07j70004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.