Multitask Rank Order Tournaments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lazear, Edward P & Rosen, Sherwin, 1981. "Rank-Order Tournaments as Optimum Labor Contracts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 841-864, October.
- Edward P. Lazear & Paul Oyer, 2012. "Personnel Economics," Introductory Chapters,in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), The Handbook of Organizational Economics Princeton University Press.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1995. "Personnel Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121883, March.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1991. "Multitask Principal-Agent Analyses: Incentive Contracts, Asset Ownership, and Job Design," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(0), pages 24-52, Special I.
- Malcomson, James M, 1984. "Work Incentives, Hierarchy, and Internal Labor Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(3), pages 486-507, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurent Franckx & Alessio D’Amato†, Isabelle Brose & Isabelle Brose, 2004. "Multi Pollutant Yardstick Schemes as Environmental Policy Tools," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0416, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Derek J. Clark & Kai A. Konrad, 2007.
"Contests with Multi-tasking,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 109(2), pages 303-319, June.
- Clark, Derek & Konrad, Kai A., 2006.
"Contests with multi-tasking
[Contests with Multi-Tasking]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2006-14, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Clark, Derek J. & Konrad, Kai A., 2006. "Contests with multi-tasking," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 125, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Clark, Derek J. & Konrad, Kai A., 2007. "Contests with multi-tasking," Munich Reprints in Economics 22095, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Clark, Derek & Konrad, Kai A., 2006. "Contests with multi-tasking
- Liu, Lirong & Neilson, William, 2013. "Enforcement Leverage with Fixed Inspection Capacity," Strategic Behavior and the Environment, now publishers, vol. 3(4), pages 305-328, August.
- Alessio D’Amato & Laurent Franckx, 2010. "Nonpoint pollution regulation targeted on emission proxies: the role of yardstick schemes," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 12(4), pages 201-218, December.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2010.
"Role Of Relative And Absolute Performance Evaluations In Intergroup Competition,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(4), pages 443-454, December.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2010. "Role of Relative and Absolute Performance Evaluations in Intergroup Competition," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-727, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2010. "Role of Relative and Absolute Performance Evaluations in Intergroup Competition," CARF F-Series CARF-F-213, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Hitoshi Matsushiima, 2006.
"Relative Performance Evaluation between Multitask Agents,"
CIRJE-F-419, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Hitoshi Matsushiima, 2006. "Relative Performance Evaluation between Multitask Agents," CARF F-Series CARF-F-067, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
More about this item
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-04j30003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.