Real Economic Convergence in the EU Accession Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Korhonen, Iikka, 2003.
"Similarity of supply and demand shocks between the euro area and the CEECs,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-334, September.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Iikka Korhonen, 2003. "Similarity of Supply and Demand Shocks Between the Euro Area and the CEECs," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 77, Royal Economic Society.
- Ricahrd E. Baldwin & Joseph F. Francois & Richard Portes, 1997. "The costs and benefits of eastern enlargement: the impact on the EU and central Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 12(24), pages 125-176, April.
- Carmela Martin & Francisco J. Velazquez & Bernard Funck, 2001. "European Integration and Income Convergence : Lessons for Central and Eastern European Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13968.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Korhonen, Iikka, 2001. "Similarity of supply and demand shocks between the euro area and the accession countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Hagemann, Harald, 2004. "The macroeconomics of accession: growth, convergence and structural adjustment," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-12, March.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iikka Korhonen, 2003.
"Some empirical tests on the integration of economic activity between the euro area and the accession countries,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 11(1), pages 177-196, March.
- Korhonen, Iikka, 2001. "Some empirical tests on the integration of economic activity between the Euro area and the accession countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Iikka Korhonen, 2002. "Some empirical tests on the integration of economic activity between the euro area and the accession countries," Macroeconomics 0209006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oleh Havrylyshyn, 2001. "Recovery and Growth in Transition: A Decade of Evidence," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(4), pages 1-4.
- Fritz Breuss, 2001.
"Macroeconomic Effects of EU Enlargement on Old and New Members,"
WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports),
WIFO, vol. 74(11), pages 655-666, November.
- Fritz Breuss, 2001. "Macroeconomic Effects of EU Enlargement for Old and New Members," WIFO Working Papers 143, WIFO.
- Arjan Lejour & Ruud de Mooij & Richard Nahuis, 2001.
"EU enlargement: economic implications for countries and industries,"
11, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Arjan M. Lejour & Ruud A. de Mooij & Richard Nahuis, 2001. "EU Enlargement: Economic Implications for Countries and Industries," CESifo Working Paper Series 585, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sarajevs, Vadims, 2001. "Convergence of European transition economies and the EU : What do the data show," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Agnes Csermely, 2004. "Convergence Expectations and Convergence Strategies. Lessons from the Hungarian Experiences in the pre-EU period1," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 46(1), pages 104-126, March.
- Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M., 2004. "Nominal and real stochastic convergence of transition economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 23-36, March.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marta Götz, 2013. "Reflections on the Eurozone’s Challenges," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(4), December.
- KONYA, Laszlo & GUISAN, Maria-Carmen, 2008. "What Does The Human Development Index Tell Us About Convergence?," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 8(1), pages 19-40.
- Stavarek Daniel & Tomanova Lucie, 2014.
"Is the region of Visegrad countries on the track to the euro area? Recent evidence from the real convergence perspective,"
CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки «Институт экономики Уральского отделения Российской академии наук», issue 3, pages 130-139.
- Daniel Stavárek & Lucie Tomanova, 2014. "Is the Region of Visegrad Countries on the Track to the Euro Area? Recent Evidence from the Real Convergence Perspective," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(3), pages 130-139.
- Marta Gotz, 2010. "Problems of Economic Development in Reunified Germany. Retrospective Approach," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 4(2), June.
- repec:liu:liucej:v:14:y:2017:i:1:p:141-154 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aio:fpvfcf:v:1:y:2017:i:19:p:136-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monasterolo, Irene & Benni, Federica, 2013. "Non parametric methods to assess the role of the CAP in regional convergence in Hungary," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-9, December.
- Amat Adarov & Mario Holzner & Luka Sikic, 2016. "Backwardness, Industrialisation and Economic Development in Europe," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 123, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- EL-MEFLEH, Muhannad A. & SHOTAR, Manhal M., 2008. "A Contribution To The Analysis Of The Economic Growth Of Qatar," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 8(1), pages 147-154.
- Eftychia Tsanana & Constantinos Katrakilidis, 2014. "Do Balkan economies catch up with EU? New evidence from panel unit root analysis," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 641-662, November.
- Zarembova, Andrea & Lyocsa, Stefan & Baumöhl, Eduard, 2012. "The Real Convergence of CEE Countries: A Study of Real GDP per capita," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 642-656..
- repec:voj:journl:v:64:y:2017:i:3:p:337-352 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rapacki, Ryszard, 2006. "Poland – Economic Development Level in Comparative Perspective, 1950-2005," EconStor Conference Papers 130181, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2007. "Economic Convergence. Applications - Second Part -," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(4), pages 24-48, December.
- Matkowski, Zbigniew & Prochniak, Mariusz & Rapacki, Ryszard, 2016. "Real Income Convergence between Central Eastern and Western Europe: Past, Present, and Prospects," EconStor Conference Papers 146992, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- MIHUT Ioana Sorina & LUTAS Mihaela, 2013. "Teting Sigma Convergence Across New Eu Members," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 65(4), pages 121-131.
- Götz Marta, 2010. "Poland in the Period of Economic Transition and Germany After Reunification an Attempt at Assessing Σ-Convergence," European Spatial Research and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 17(2), pages 71-94, October.
- Rumen Dobrinsky & Peter Havlik, 2014. "Economic Convergence and Structural Change: the Role of Transition and EU Accession," wiiw Research Reports 395, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2007. "The Question of Economic Convergence - first part -," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(3), pages 5-18, September.
- Mirjana Gligoric, 2014. "Paths Of Income Convergence Between Country Pairs Within Europe," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 59(201), pages 123-156, April – J.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Convergence; Economic Growth; Business Cycles; Economic Integration;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- 利用者:Bletilla/第二作業室 in Wikipedia Japanese ne '')
- Shock therapy (economics) in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:ijaeqs:v:1:y2004:i:1_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.