Manufactured exports and economic growth in Southern African Development Community (SADC) region: A panel cointegration approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MacKinnon, James G & Haug, Alfred A & Michelis, Leo, 1999.
"Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 563-577, Sept.-Oct.
- Mackinnon, J.G. & Haug, A.A. & Michelis, L., 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a09, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- James G. MacKinnon & Alfred A. Haug & Leo Michelis, 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," Working Papers 1996_07, York University, Department of Economics.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Aamer Abu-Qarn & Suleiman Abu-Bader, 2004.
"The validity of the ELG hypothesis in the MENA region: cointegration and error correction model analysis,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(15), pages 1685-1695.
- Aamer Abu-Qarn & Suleiman Abu-Bader, 2001. "The Validity of the ELG Hypothesis in the MENA Region: Cointegration and Error Correction Model Analysis," Working Papers 134, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Abu-Qarn, Aamer & Abu-Bader, Suleiman, 2001. "The Validity of the ELG Hypothesis in the MENA Region: Cointegration and Error Correction Model Analysis," MPRA Paper 1116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Imam Alam, 2003. "Manufactured Exports, Capital Good Imports, and Economic Growth: Experience of Mexico and Brazil," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 85-105.
- Gogas, Periklis & Plakandaras, Vasilios & Papadimitriou, Theophilos, 2014.
"Public debt and private consumption in OECD countries,"
The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 11(C), pages 1-7.
- Gogas, Periklis & Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Plakandaras, Vasilios, 2013. "Public Debt and Private Consumption in OECD countries," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 1-2013, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics, revised 20 Feb 2014.
- Purna Chandra Parida & Pravakar Sahoo, 2007. "Export-led Growth in South Asia: A Panel Cointegration Analysis," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 155-175.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Newey, Whitney & Rosen, Harvey S, 1988.
"Estimating Vector Autoregressions with Panel Data,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1371-1395, November.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to demonstrate IV estimation of VAR in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTZ00185, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lee, Jim, 2011. "Export specialization and economic growth around the world," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 45-63, March.
- Emine KILAVUZ & Betül ALTAY TOPCU, 2012. "Export and Economic Growth in the Case of the Manufacturing Industry: Panel Data Analysis of Developing Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 201-215.
- Im, Kyung So & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 2003.
"Testing for unit roots in heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 53-74, July.
- Pasaran, M.H. & Im, K.S. & Shin, Y., 1995. "Testing for Unit Roots in Heterogeneous Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9526, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "IPSHIN: RATS procedure to implement Im, Pesaran and Shin panel unit root test," Statistical Software Components RTS00098, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Maddala, G S & Wu, Shaowen, 1999. "A Comparative Study of Unit Root Tests with Panel Data and a New Simple Test," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(0), pages 631-652, Special I.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edo, Samson & Osadolor, Nneka Esther & Dading, Isuwa Festus, 2020. "Growing external debt and declining export: The concurrent impediments in economic growth of Sub-Saharan African countries," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 173-187.
- Sunde Tafirenyika & Cyril Ayetuoma Ogbokor, 2018.
"The Effect of Exports in Sacu Countries: An Empirical Analysis Using Panel Data,"
Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 14(5), pages 34-47, OCTOBER.
- Tafirenyika Sunde & Cyril Ayetuoma Ogbokor, 2018. "The Effects of Exports in SACU Countries: An Empirical Analysis Using Panel Data," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 14(4), pages 142-155, AUGUST.
- Sunde, Tafirenyika & Ogbokor, Cyril A., 2018. "The Effect of Exports in SACU Countries: An Empirical Analysis Using Panel Data," MPRA Paper 86502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmanufactured exports; economic growth; and panel cointegration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dug:actaec:y:2016:i:5:p:266-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniela Robu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fedanro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.