Kindergartenbesuch und intergenerationale Bildungsmobilität
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charlotte Büchner & C. Katharina Spieß, 2007.
"Die Dauer vorschulischer Betreuungs- und Bildungserfahrungen: Ergebnisse auf der Basis von Paneldaten,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
687, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Charlotte Büchner & C. Katharina Spieß, 2007. "Die Dauer vorschulischer Betreuungs- und Bildungserfahrungen: Ergebnisse auf der Basis von Paneldaten," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 10, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bauer, Philipp C. & Riphahn, Regina T., 2013.
"Institutional determinants of intergenerational education transmission — Comparing alternative mechanisms for natives and immigrants,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 110-122.
- Philipp C. Bauer & Regina T. Riphahn, 2012. "Institutional Determinants of Intergenerational Education Transmission - Comparing Alternative Mechanisms for Natives and Immigrants," CESifo Working Paper Series 3987, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsKindergarten; school entry; education mobility; intergenerational transmission of educational attainment;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwvjh:79-3-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.