Refaire de la stratégie?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jerry Ellig, 2001. "Internal markets and the theory of the firm," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4-5), pages 227-237.
- Wiersema,Margarethe & Bowen, Harry P., 2005. "Corporate international diversification: the impact of foreign competition, industry globalization and product diversification," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-6, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard N. Langlois, 2003.
"The vanishing hand: the changing dynamics of industrial capitalism,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 351-385, April.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2001. "The Vanishing Hand: the Changing Dynamics of Industrial Capitalism," Economic History 0110001, EconWPA.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2002. "The Vanishing Hand: the Changing Dynamics of Industrial Capitalism," Working papers 2002-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- José Allouche & Isabelle Huault, 1998. "Contrôle, coordination et régulation:les nouvelles formes organisationnelles," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 1(2), pages 5-31, June.
- Gérard Charreaux & Philippe Desbrières, 1998.
"Gouvernance des entreprises:valeur partenariale contre valeur actionnariale,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie,
revues.org, vol. 1(2), pages 57-88, June.
- Gérard Charreaux & Philippe Desbrières, 1997. "Gouvernance des entreprises:valeur partenariale contre valeur actionnariale," Working Papers CREGO 0970801, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/651 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2003. "Strategy as economics versus economics as strategy," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 283-290.
- J. Rajendran Pandian & Paul L. Robertson, 2003. "Why look for a mirage when you already have an oasis?," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 325-334.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3264 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marlei Pozzebon, 2004. "The Influence of a Structurationist View on Strategic Management Research," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 247-272, March.
More about this item
Keywordsaction collective; organisation; management stratégique; stratégie; collective action; organization; strategic management; strategy.;
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:11:y:2008:i:q2:p:67-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.