Exchange Rates and U.S. Foreign Direct Investment in the Global Processed Food Industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bolling, H. Christine & Shane, Mathew & Roe, Terry L., 2007. "Exchange Rates and U.S. Foreign Direct Investment in the Global Processed Food Industry," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 36(2), October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marchant, Mary A. & Cornell, Dyana N. & Koo, Won W., 2002.
"International Trade And Foreign Direct Investment: Substitutes Or Complements?,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(02), August.
- Marchant, Mary A. & Cornell, Dyana N. & Koo, Won, 2002. "International Trade and Foreign Direct Investment: Substitutes or Complements?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(02), pages 289-302, August.
- Makki, Shiva S. & Somwaru, Agapi & Bolling, H. Christine, 2004. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in the Food-Processing Industry: A Comparative Analysis of Developed and Developing Economies," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 35(03), November.
- James R. Markusen, 1997. "Trade versus Investment Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 6231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tolentino, Paz Estrella, 2010. "Home country macroeconomic factors and outward FDI of China and India," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 102-120, June.
- Tolentino, Paz Estrella, 2008. "The determinants of the outward foreign direct investment of China and India: Whither the home country?," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Boateng, Agyenim & Hua, Xiuping & Uddin, Moshfique & Du, Min, 2014. "Home country macroeconomic factors on outward cross-border mergers and acquisitions: Evidence from the UK," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 202-216.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:45:y:2018:i:c:p:15-29 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:agrerw:v:36:y:2007:i:02:p:230-238_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_AGE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.