The Coasean Framework of the New York City Watershed Agreement
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 34 (2014)
Issue (Month): 1 (Winter)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1000 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., Washington D.C. 20001-5403|
Phone: (202) 842-0200
Fax: (202) 842-3490
Web page: http://www.cato.org/pubs/journal/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David D. Friedman, 1990. "Price Theory: An Intermediate Text," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number prin13.
- Robert Higgs, 2005. "Coasian Contracts In The Coeur D’Alene Mining District," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 25(2), pages 407-422, Spring/Su.
- H.E. Frech III, 1973. "Pricing of Pollution: The Coase Theorem in the Long Run," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(1), pages 316-319, Spring.
- Nahid Aslanbeigui & Steven G. Medema, 1998. "Beyond the Dark Clouds: Pigou and Coase on Social Cost," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 30(4), pages 601-625, Winter.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli, 2006.
"Transaction Costs and the Robustness of the Coase Theorem,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(508), pages 223-245, January.
- Anderlini, Luca & Felli, Leonardo, 2000. "Transaction costs and the robustness of the Coase Theorem," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3591, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nabil Al-Najjar, Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli, 2003. "Transaction Costs and the Robustness of the Coase Theorem," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-28, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli, 2001. "Transaction Costs and the Robustness of the Coase Theorem," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 409, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli, 2003. "Transaction Costs and the Robustness of the Coase Theorem," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-27, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- JunJie Wu & Bruce A. Babcock, 1996. "Contract Design for the Purchase of Environmental Goods from Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 935-945.
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A., 1996. "Contract Design for the Purchase of Environmental Goods from Agriculture," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1050, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Richard A. Tybout, 1972. "Pricing Pollution and Other Negative Externalities," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 3(1), pages 252-266, Spring.
- Johnson, David B, 1973. "Meade, Bees and Externalities," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 35-52, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:34:y:2014:i:1:p:1-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.