Price Theory: An Intermediate Text
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Antonio Manuel Aguirre Sotelo & Walter E. Block, 2014. "Indifference Curve Analysis: The Correct And The Incorrect," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 5(4), pages 7-43, December.
- A.C.M. Webb, 1997. "Unlimited and Double Liability Banking in the Cape Colony," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 65(3), pages 173-184, September.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2009. "The Recession, Budgets, Competition, and Regulation: Should the State Supply Bespoke Protection?," Papers BP2010/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2009.
"I can't smile without you: Spousal correlation in life satisfaction,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 675-689, August.
- N Powdthavee, 2008. "I Can’t Smile Without You: Spousal Correlation in Life Satisfaction," Discussion Papers 08/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Abror Azimov, 2010. "Scientific-Technological Progress Of Uzbekistan: Problems And Prospects," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 5(2), pages 111-112, June.
- G. Toscani & C. Brugna & S. Demichelis, 2012. "Kinetic models for the trading of goods," Papers 1208.6305, arXiv.org.
- Geoffrey Black & D. Allen Dalton & Samia Islam & Aaron Batteen, 2014. "The Coasean Framework of the New York City Watershed Agreement," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 34(1), pages 1-32, Winter.
- Ludwig Van Den Hauwe, 2000. "The Case for Supply-Side Economics Revisited: The Effect of Time Preference," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 139-160, September.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Kevin K. Tsui, 2016. "The Upside-down Economics of Regulated and Otherwise Rigid Prices," NBER Working Papers 22305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsintermediate microeconomics; online textbook;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oet:tbooks:prin13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Kane). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoswus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.