Meade, Bees and Externalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geoffrey Black & D. Allen Dalton & Samia Islam & Aaron Batteen, 2014. "The Coasean Framework of the New York City Watershed Agreement," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 34(1), pages 1-32, Winter.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1996. "The core disagreement between Pigou, the profession, and Coase in the analyses of the externality question," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 565-579, December.
- Goodrich, Brittney, 2016. "The Roles of Risk and Honey Bee Colony Strength in Determining Almond Pollination Contract Provisions," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236183, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- BALESTRA, Carlotta & BRECHET, Thierry & LAMBRECHT, Stéphane, 2010.
"Property rights with biological spillovers: when Hardin meets Meade,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2010071, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Carlotta Balestra & Thierry Bréchet & Stéphane Lambrecht, 2012. "Property rights with biological spillovers : when Hardin meets Meade," Working Papers hal-00989828, HAL.
- Goodrich, Brittney, 2016. "The Roles of Risk and Honey Bee Colony Strength in Determining Almond Pollination Contract Provisions," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 242324, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Matveenko, Vladimir, 1995. "Development with positive externalities: The case of the Russian economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 207-221, June.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Paltseva, Elena, 2012. "The private provision of excludable public goods: An inefficiency result," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 658-669.
- Vesa Kanniainen & Tuula Lehtonen & Ilkka Mellin, 2013. "Honeybee Economics - Implications for Ecology Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 4204, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:16:y:1973:i:1:p:35-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .