The core disagreement between Pigou, the profession, and Coase in the analyses of the externality question
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Coase, R H, 1974. "The Lighthouse in Economics," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 357-376, October.
- Johnson, David B, 1973. "Meade, Bees and Externalities," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 35-52, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang, 2007. "Eternal Coase and external costs: A case for bilateral taxation and amenity rights," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 641-659, September.
- Jongwook Kim & Joseph T. Mahoney, 2002. "Resource-based and property rights perspectives on value creation: the case of oil field unitization," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4-5), pages 225-245.
- Eggert, Håkan, 2009. "Jens Warming (1931) on Open Access, Pigovian Tax, and Property Rights," Working Papers in Economics 401, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Kirsten Foss & Nicolai Foss, 2001. "Assets, Attributes and Ownership," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 19-37.
- François Facchini, 2008. "Droit de propriété et gestion des conflits agriculture - environnement," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00732380, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00732380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huber, Claus & Wirl, Franz, 1998. "The Polluter Pays versus the Pollutee Pays Principle under Asymmetric Information," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 69-87, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:12:y:1996:i:4:p:565-579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544 .