Coase and Bertrand on lighthouses
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 140 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/11127/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward P. Stringham, 2008.
"The broken trailer fallacy: Seeing the unseen effects of government policies in post-Katrina New Orleans,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(7), pages 480-489, June.
- Stringham, Edward & Snow, Nicholas, 2008. "The broken trailer fallacy: seeing the unseen effects of government policies in post-Katrina New Orleans," MPRA Paper 26099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cordato, Roy E., 1992. "Knowledge Problems and the Problem of Social Cost," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 209-224, September.
- Vedran Vuk, 2008. "Taking advantage of disaster: misrepresentation of housing shortage for political gain," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(8), pages 603-614, July.
- Coase, R H, 1974. "The Lighthouse in Economics," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 357-376, October.
- Elodie Bertrand, 2006. "The Coasean analysis of lighthouse financing: myths and realities," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(3), pages 389-402, May.
- Krecke Elisabeth, 1996. "Law and the Market Order. An Austrian Critique of the Economic Analysis of Law," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21, March.
- W A V Clark & F Schultz & P J Taylor, 1997. "Commentaries," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(5), pages 762-770, May.
- Peter T. Leeson, 2007. "An-arrgh-chy: The Law and Economics of Pirate Organization," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 115(6), pages 1049-1094, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:140:y:2009:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.