Coase and Bertrand on lighthouses
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krecke Elisabeth, 1996. "Law and the Market Order. An Austrian Critique of the Economic Analysis of Law," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Edward P. Stringham & Nicholas A. Snow, 2008.
"The broken trailer fallacy: Seeing the unseen effects of government policies in post-Katrina New Orleans,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(7), pages 480-489, July.
- Stringham, Edward & Snow, Nicholas, 2008. "The broken trailer fallacy: seeing the unseen effects of government policies in post-Katrina New Orleans," MPRA Paper 26099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vedran Vuk, 2008. "Taking advantage of disaster: misrepresentation of housing shortage for political gain," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(8), pages 603-614, July.
- Peter T. Leeson, 2007. "An-arrgh-chy: The Law and Economics of Pirate Organization," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 115(6), pages 1049-1094, December.
- Coase, R H, 1974. "The Lighthouse in Economics," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 357-76, October.
- Cordato, Roy E., 1992. "Knowledge Problems and the Problem of Social Cost," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 209-224, September.
- Elodie Bertrand, 2006. "The Coasean analysis of lighthouse financing: myths and realities," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(3), pages 389-402, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:140:y:2009:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.