The Renminbi's Prospects as a Global Reserve Currency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2012.
"Internationalization of the RMB and Historical Precedents,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 27, pages 329-365.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2012. "Internationalization of the RMB and Historical Precedents," Scholarly Articles 10592469, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Arvind Subramanian, 2011. "Renminbi Rules: The Conditional Imminence of the Reserve Currency Transition," Working Paper Series WP11-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Nicholas Lardy & Patrick Douglass, 2011. "Capital Account Liberalization and the Role of the Renminbi," Working Paper Series WP11-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Prasad, Eswar S. & Ye, Lei, 2011. "The renminbi’s role in the global monetary system," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov, pages 127-197.
- Barry, Eichengreen, 2011. "The renminbi as an international currency," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 723-730, September.
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:33:y:2013:i:3:p:563-570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.