The share of European economies in the process of convergence of long-term interest rates in the EU in the period of 2006–2016
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Pagano, 2004.
"The European Bond Markets under EMU,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 531-554, Winter.
- Marco Pagano & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 2004. "The European Bond Markets under EMU," CSEF Working Papers 126, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Pagano, Marco & von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2004. "The European Bond Markets Under EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 4779, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elzbieta Szulc & Dagna Wleklinska & Karolina Gorna & Joanna Gorna, 2014. "The significance of distance between stock exchanges undergoing the process of convergence: An analysis of selected world stock exchanges during the period of 2004-2012," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 14, pages 125-144.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2006.
"The 'Sense and Nonsense of Maastricht' Revisited: What Have we Learnt about Stabilization in EMU?,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44, pages 687-710, November.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2005. "The 'Sense and Nonsense of Maastricht' Revisited: What Have We Learnt About Stabilization In EMU?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5405, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Catharina Klepsch & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2011.
"Yield spreads on EMU government bonds — How the financial crisis has helped investors to rediscover risk,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 46(3), pages 169-176, June.
- Klepsch, Catharina & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2011. "Yield spreads on EMU government Bonds -how the Financial crisis has helped investors to Rediscover Risk," Munich Reprints in Economics 19465, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Elzbieta Szulc & Dagna Wleklinska, 2015. "Spatio-temporal Analysis of Convergence of Development Level of Selected Stock Exchanges in the Period of 2004–2012," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 15, pages 5-26.
More about this item
Keywordslong term interest rates; process of convergence; fiscal stability; panel data models; matrix of economic connections;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpn:umkdem:v:16:y:2016:p:165-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miroslawa Buczynska). General contact details of provider: http://www.wydawnictwoumk.pl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.