Yield spreads on EMU government bonds — How the financial crisis has helped investors to rediscover risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Klepsch, Catharina & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2011. "Yield spreads on EMU government Bonds -how the Financial crisis has helped investors to Rediscover Risk," Munich Reprints in Economics 19465, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manfred Neumann, 1991. "Precommitment by central bank independence," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 95-112, June.
- Frenkel, Michael & Klein, Martin, 1991. "Fiskalpolitischer Harmonisierungszwang durch die europäische Währungsunion?," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 71(3), pages 137-143.
- Michael Artis, 1991. "One market, one money: An evaluation of the potential benefits and costs of forming an economic and monetary union," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 315-321, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elzbieta Szulc & Karolina Gorna & Dagna Wleklinska, 2016. "The share of European economies in the process of convergence of long-term interest rates in the EU in the period of 2006–2016," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 16, pages 165-187.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2015-q1-141-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2012.
"Target loans, current account balances and capital flows: the ECB’s rescue facility,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(4), pages 468-508, August.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershaeuser, 2011. "Target Loans, Current Account Balances and Capital Flows: The ECB's Rescue Facility," NBER Working Papers 17626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2012. "Target loans, current account balances and capital flows: The ECB’s rescue facility," Munich Reprints in Economics 19556, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Boris T. Petkov, 2017. "Excessive Debt or Excess Savings -- Transition Countries Sovereign Bond Spread Assessment," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(3), pages 91-119, March.
- António Afonso & Frederico Silva Leal, 2017. "Sovereign yield spreads in the EMU: crisis and structural determinants," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/09, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Eichler, Stefan & Maltritz, Dominik, 2013. "The term structure of sovereign default risk in EMU member countries and its determinants," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1810-1816.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intere:v:46:y:2011:i:3:p:169-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .