Vida conyugal y desigualdades de género en Cali (Colombia)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ligia Melo B. & Juana Téllez C. & Héctor Zárate S. Author-Email:email@example.com, 2006.
"El ahorro de los hogares en Colombia,"
Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 24(52), pages 110-161, Diciembre.
- Ligia Melo B. & Héctor Zárate S. & Juana Tellez C., 2006. "El Ahorro De Los Hogares En Colombia," Borradores de Economia 428, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ligia Melo & Héctor Zárate & Juana Tellez, 2006. "El ahorro de los hogares en Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002454, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Lundberg, Shelly & Pollak, Robert A, 1994. "Noncooperative Bargaining Models of Marriage," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 132-137, May.
- Jairo Núñez & Fabio Sánchez Torres, 2002.
"A Dynamic Analysis of Household Decision-Making in Urban Colombia, 1976-1998: Changes in Household Structure, Human Capital and its Returns, and Female Labor Force Participation,"
Research Department Publications
3144, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Fabio Sánchez Torres & Jairo Núñez, 2002. "A Dynamic Analysis of Household Decision-Making in Urban Colombia, 1976-1998: Changes in Household Structure, Human Capital and its Returns, and Female Labor Force Participation," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3976, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Pahl, Jan, 1995. "His money, her money: Recent research on financial organisation in marriage," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 361-376, September.
- Woolley, Frances R & Marshall, Judith, 1994. "Measuring Inequality within the Household," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(4), pages 415-431, December.
- Robert Breunig & Deborah Cobb-Clark & Xiaodong Gong & Danielle Venn, 2007. "Disagreement in Australian partners’ reports of financial difficulty," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 59-82, March.
- Nancy Folbre & Julie A. Nelson, 2000. "For Love or Money--Or Both?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 123-140, Fall.
- Heike Trappe & Annemette Sørensen, 2006. "Economic Relations Between Women And Their Partners: An East And West German Comparison After Reunification," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 643-665.
- Sanjiv Gupta & Michael Ash, 2008. "Whose money, whose time? A nonparametric approach to modeling time spent on housework in the United States," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 93-120.
- Michael Bittman & Paula England & Nancy Folbre & George Matheson, 2001. "When Gender Trumps Money: Bargaining and Time in Household Work," JCPR Working Papers 221, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
More about this item
KeywordsFamilia; Dinero; Conyuges; Empleo; Democracia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000172:005435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.