Vida conyugal y desigualdades de género en Cali (Colombia)
REVISTA SOCIEDAD Y ECONOMIA # 14 : TEMA CENTRAL: Familia, Género y Sociedad
Volume (Year): (2008)
Issue (Month): (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ligia Melo B. & Juana Téllez C. & Héctor Zárate S. Author-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org, 2006.
"El ahorro de los hogares en Colombia,"
Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 24(52), pages 110-161, Diciembre.
- Ligia Melo B & Juana Téllez C & Héctor Zárate S., 2006. "El ahorro de los hogares en Colombia," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 24(52), pages 110-161, December.
- Ligia Melo B. & Héctor Zárate S. & Juana Tellez C., 2006. "El Ahorro De Los Hogares En Colombia," Borradores de Economia 428, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ligia Melo & Héctor Zárate & Juana Tellez, 2006. "El ahorro de los hogares en Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002454, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Nancy Folbre & Julie A. Nelson, 2000. "For Love or Money--Or Both?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 123-140, Fall.
- Woolley, Frances R & Marshall, Judith, 1994. "Measuring Inequality within the Household," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(4), pages 415-431, December.
- Frances Woolley & Judith Marshall, 1992. "Measuring Inequality within the Household," Carleton Economic Papers 92-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 1994.
- Heike Trappe & Annemette Sørensen, 2006. "Economic Relations Between Women And Their Partners: An East And West German Comparison After Reunification," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 643-665.
- Sanjiv Gupta & Michael Ash, 2008. "Whose money, whose time? A nonparametric approach to modeling time spent on housework in the United States," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 93-120.
- Michael Bittman & Paula England & Nancy Folbre & George Matheson, 2001. "When Gender Trumps Money: Bargaining and Time in Household Work," JCPR Working Papers 221, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Lundberg, Shelly & Pollak, Robert A, 1994. "Noncooperative Bargaining Models of Marriage," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 132-137, May.
- Pahl, Jan, 1995. "His money, her money: Recent research on financial organisation in marriage," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 361-376, September.
- Robert Breunig & Deborah Cobb-Clark & Xiaodong Gong & Danielle Venn, 2007. "Disagreement in Australian partners’ reports of financial difficulty," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 59-82, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000172:005435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CENDOC)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.