Economic Relations Between Women And Their Partners: An East And West German Comparison After Reunification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gustafsson, Siv, 1992. "Separate Taxation and Married Women's Labor Supply: A Comparison of West Germany and Sweden," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 5(1), pages 61-85, February.
- Wolfgang Franz & Viktor Steiner, 2000.
"Wages in the East German Transition Process: Facts and Explanations,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(3), pages 241-269, August.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Steiner, Viktor, 1999. "Wages in the East German transition process: facts and explanations," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-40, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2004. "Convergence and determinants of non-employment durations in Eastern and Western Germany," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 17(2), pages 249-266, June.
- Thomas Lange & Geoffrey Pugh, 1998. "The Economics of German Unification," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 794, April.
- Elke Holst & Jürgen Schupp, 2001. "Erwerbsverhalten von Frauen: Trotz Annäherung immer noch deutliche Unterschiede zwischen Ost und West," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 68(42), pages 648-658.
- Annemette Sorensen, 2001. "Gender equality in earnings at work and at home," LIS Working papers 251, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Viktor Steiner & Katharina Wrohlich, 2004.
"Household Taxation, Income Splitting and Labor Supply Incentives – A Microsimulation Study for Germany,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 50(3), pages 541-568.
- Viktor Steiner & Katharina Wrohlich, 2004. "Household Taxation, Income Splitting and Labor Supply Incentives: A Microsimulation Study for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 421, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dem:demres:v:36:y:2017:i:53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Klärner, 2015. "The low importance of marriage in eastern Germany - social norms and the role of peoples’ perceptions of the past," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 33(9), pages 239-272, July.
- Christian Schmitt & Heike Trappe, 2014. "Geschlechterarrangements und Ehestabilität in Ost- und Westdeutschland," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 682, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Liat Raz-Yurovich, 2012. "Normative and allocation role strain: role incompatibility, outsourcing, and the transition to a second birth in Eastern and Western Germany," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-024, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Pedro Quintín Quílez, 2008. "Vida conyugal y desigualdades de género en Cali (Colombia)," REVISTA SOCIEDAD Y ECONOMIA - CIDSE, UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE, August.
- Karl Ulrich Mayer & Heike Solga, 2010. "Lebensverläufe im deutsch-deutschen Vereinigungsprozess," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 322, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Madalozzo, Regina & Martins, Sergio R. & Shiratori, Ludmila, 2008. "Participação no Mercado de Trabalho e no Trabalho Doméstico: Homens e Mulheres têm Condições Iguais?," Insper Working Papers wpe_118, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
More about this item
KeywordsDual-earner couples; economics of the family; household economics; East and West Germany; JEL Codes: D1; J16;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:12:y:2006:i:4:p:643-665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .