Lebensverläufe im deutsch-deutschen Vereinigungsprozess
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.diw.de/en/soep
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holger Bonin & Rob Euwals, 2002.
"Participation Behavior of East German Women after German Unification,"
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002
D1-1, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Bonin, Holger & Euwals, Rob, 2001. "Participation Behavior of East German Women after German Unification," IZA Discussion Papers 413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bonin, Holger & Euwals, Rob, 2002. "Participation Behaviour of East German Women After German Unification," CEPR Discussion Papers 3201, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holger Bonin & Rob Euwals, 2002. "Participation Behavior of East German Women after German Unification," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 477, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Heike Trappe & Annemette S�rensen, 2006. "Economic Relations Between Women And Their Partners: An East And West German Comparison After Reunification," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 643-665.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.