Lebensverläufe im deutsch-deutschen Vereinigungsprozess
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bonin, Holger & Euwals, Rob, 2001.
"Participation Behavior of East German Women after German Unification,"
IZA Discussion Papers
413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holger Bonin & Rob Euwals, 2002. "Participation Behavior of East German Women after German Unification," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 D1-1, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Bonin, Holger & Euwals, Rob, 2002. "Participation Behaviour of East German Women After German Unification," CEPR Discussion Papers 3201, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holger Bonin & Rob Euwals, 2002. "Participation Behavior of East German Women after German Unification," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 477, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Heike Trappe & Annemette Sørensen, 2006. "Economic Relations Between Women And Their Partners: An East And West German Comparison After Reunification," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 643-665.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka & Anika Rasner & Marian Schmidt & Morten Schuth & Christian Westermeier, 2012. "Familienbiographische Verläufe im Kohortenvergleich," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 439, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Mareike Wagner, 2012. "The Impact of Social Support Networks on Maternal Employment: A Comparison of West German, East German and Migrant Mothers of Pre-School Children," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 483, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Julia Simonson & Laura Romeu Gordo & Nadiya Kelle, 2011. "The Double German Transformation: Changing Male Employment Patterns in East and West Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 391, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .