Familienbiographische Verläufe im Kohortenvergleich
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1.
- David Kantor, 2006. "MAHAPICK: Stata module to select matching observations based on a Mahalanobis distance measure," Statistical Software Components S456703, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Nov 2012.
- Karl Ulrich Mayer & Heike Solga, 2010. "Lebensverläufe im deutsch-deutschen Vereinigungsprozess," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 322, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Anika Rasner & Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka, 2011. "Extending the Empirical Basis for Wealth Inequality Research Using Statistical Matching of Administrative and Survey Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 359, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Westermeier & Anika Rasner & Markus M. Grabka, 2012. "The Prospects of the Baby Boomers: Methodological Challenges in Projecting the Lives of an Aging Cohort," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 440, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
KeywordsBabyboomer; family life course; SOEP; de-standardization;
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-05-02 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-GER-2012-05-02 (German Papers)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .