The Effects of Globalization on Wages, Employment, and Wage Share in Austria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Helmut Hofer & Peter Huber, 2003.
"Wage and Mobility Effects of Trade and Migration on the Austrian Labour Market,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 107-125, June.
- Hofer, Helmut & Huber, Peter, 2001. "Wage and Mobility Effects of Trade and Migration on the Austrian Labour Market," Economics Series 97, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Lorentowicz, Andzelika & Marin, Dalia & Raubold, Alexander, 2005.
"Is Human Capital Losing from Outsourcing? Evidence for Austria and Poland,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andzelika Lorentowicz & Dalia Marin & Alexander Raubold, 2005. "Is Human Capital Losing from Outsourcing? Evidence for Austria and Poland," CESifo Working Paper Series 1616, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lorentowicz, Andzelika & Marin, Dalia & Raubold, Alexander, 2005. "Is Human Capital Losing from Outsourcing? Evidence for Austria and Poland," Discussion Papers in Economics 715, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Lorentowicz, Andzelika & Marin, Dalia & Raubold, Alexander, 2005. "Is Human Capital Losing From Outsourcing? Evidence for Austria and Poland," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 76, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gerald Epstein, 2000. "Threat Effects and the Impact of Capital Mobility on Wages and Public Finances: Developing a Research Agenda," Working Papers wp7, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Marin, Dalia, 2004.
"'A Nation of Poets and Thinkers' - Less So with Eastern Enlargement? Austria and Germany,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
329, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Marin, Dalia, 2004. "A Nation of Poets and Thinkers - Less so with Eastern Enlargement? Austria and Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 4358, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wilfried Altzinger & Leon Podkaminer & Robert Stehrer, 2006. "Monthly Report No. 3/2006," wiiw Monthly Reports 2006-03, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Martin Falk & Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2008. "Austrian FDI in Central-Eastern Europe and Employment in the Home Market," Aussenwirtschaft, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 63(02), pages 195-210, June.
- Ozlem Onaran, 2008. "Jobless Growth in the Central and East European Countries: A Country-Specific Panel Data Analysis of the Manufacturing Industry," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(4), pages 90-115, July.
- Georg Feigl & Markus Marterbauer & Miriam Rehm, 2012. "Einkommensverteilung und Krise," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 38(2), pages 357-367.
- Peter Havlik, 2005. "The New EU Member States and Austria: Economic Developments in the First Year of Accession," wiiw Research Reports 318, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Anastasia Guscina, 2006. "Effects of Globalization on Labor’s Share in National Income," IMF Working Papers 06/294, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yiping Zhu, 2008. "Globalisation, Employment, and Wage Rate: What Does Literature Tell Us?," IMK Working Paper 07-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clr:wugarc:y:2008v:34i:3p:337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Birkner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/awakwat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.