Austrian FDI in Central-Eastern Europe and Employment in the Home Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özlem Onaran, 2008. "The Effects of Globalization on Wages, Employment, and Wage Share in Austria," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 34(3), pages 337-360.
- Özlem Onaran, 2012.
"The Effect of Foreign Affiliate Employment on Wages, Employment, and the Wage Share in Austria,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 251-271, April.
- Özlem Onaran, 2008. "The effect of foreign affiliate employment on wages, employment, and the wage share in Austria," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp118, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Onaran, Özlem, 2008. "The effect of foreign affiliate employment on wages, employment, and the wage share in Austria," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 314, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usg:auswrt:2008:63:02:195-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefan Legge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/siasrch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.