Chapter 2: A New Crisis Mechanism for the Euro Area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2003. "The Laggard of Europe (CESifo Forum Vol. 4, Special Issue No. 1)," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 4(SPECIALIS), pages 01-32, October.
- Hans-Wener Sinn & Teresa Buchen & Timo Wollmershauser, 2011. "Trade Imbalances: Causes, Consequences, and Policy Measures," Book Chapters, in: Jack T. Boorman & André Icard (ed.), Reform of the International Monetary System: The Palais Royal Initiative, edition 1, chapter 26, pages 321-342, Emerging Markets Forum.
- Barry Eichengreen & Kenneth M. Kletzer & Ashoka Mody, 2003.
"Crisis resolution: next steps,"
Pacific Basin Working Paper Series
03-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Kletzer, Kenneth & Mody, Ashoka, 2003. "Crisis Resolution: Next Steps," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4cj974r4, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Kenneth Kletzer & Barry J. Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody, 2003. "Crisis Resolution; Next Steps," IMF Working Papers 03/196, International Monetary Fund.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Kletzer, Kenneth & Mody, Ashoka, 2003. "Crisis Resolution: Next Steps," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt4cj974r4, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Barry Eichengreen & Kenneth Kletzer, 2003. "Crisis Resolution: Next Steps," NBER Working Papers 10095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- János Kornai, 2014. "The soft budget constraint," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 64(supplemen), pages 25-79, November.
- Buti,Marco & Deroose,Servaas & Gaspar,Vitor & Martins,JoÃ£o Nogueira (ed.), 2010. "The Euro," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9789279098420.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Teresa Buchen & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2011. "Trade Imbalances – Causes, Consequences and Policy Measures: Ifo’s Statement for the Camdessus Commission," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(1), pages 47-58, March.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2012.
"Casino Capitalism: How the Financial Crisis Came About and What Needs to be Done Now,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199659883.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2010. "Casino Capitalism: How the Financial Crisis Came About and What Needs to be Done Now," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199588275.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Kai Carstensen, 2010. "Ein Krisenmechanismus für die Eurozone," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 63, pages 01-17, November.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hope, David, 2016. "Estimating the effect of the EMU on current account balances: A synthetic control approach," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 20-40.
- Niels Gilbert & Jeroen Hessel & Silvie Verkaart, 2013. "Towards a Stable Monetary Union: What Role for Eurobonds?," DNB Working Papers 379, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:eeagre:v::y:2011:i::p:71-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.