Trade Imbalances: Causes, Consequences, and Policy Measures
In: Reform of the International Monetary System: The Palais Royal Initiative
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Emerging Markets Forum in its series Book Chapters with number
imfreform-26.||Handle:|| RePEc:emf:chpter:imfreform-26||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Emerging Markets Forum 2600 Virginia Ave, NW, Ste 201 Washington, DC 20037|
Web page: http://www.emergingmarketsforum.org/
More information through EDIRC
- Jorge Uxó & Jesús Paúl & Eladio Febrero, 2012. "European economic policy and the problem of current account imbalances: the case of Germany and Spain," Chapters, in: Keynes’s General Theory for Today, chapter 12, pages 207-225 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Handler, Heinz, 2013.
"The eurozone: piecemeal approach to an optimum currency area,"
67183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinz Handler, 2013. "The Eurozone: Piecemeal Approach to an Optimum Currency Area," WIFO Working Papers 446, WIFO.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & De Santis, Roberta & Girardi, Alessandro, 2015. "Trade intensity and output synchronisation: On the endogeneity properties of EMU," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 154-163.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Roberta De Santis & Alessandro Girardi, 2013. "Trade Intensity and Output Synchronisation: On the Endogeneity Properties of EMU," CESifo Working Paper Series 4172, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Roberta De Santis & Alessandro Girardi, 2013. "Trade Intensity And Output Synchronisation: On The Endogeneity Properties Of Emu," Working Papers LuissLab 13105, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Roberta De Santis & Alessandro Girardi, 2013. "Trade Intensity and Output Synchronisation: On the Endogeneity Properties of EMU," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1277, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Roberta De Santis & Tatiana Cesaroni, 2016. "Current Account ‘Core–Periphery Dualism’ in the EMU," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(10), pages 1514-1538, October.
- Tatiana Cesaroni & Roberta De Santis, 2014. "Current Account “Core-Periphery Dualism” In The Emu," Working Papers LuissLab 14114, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Tatiana Cesaroni & Roberta De Santis, 2014. "Current account "core-periphery dualism" in the EMU," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 996, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Tatiana Cesaroni & Roberta De Santis, 2015. "Current account “Core-periphery dualism” in the EMU," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 90, European Institute, LSE.
- Marchetti, Juan & Ruta, Michele & Teh, Robert, 2012. "Trade imbalances and multilateral trade cooperation," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2012-23, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Juan Marchetti & Michele Ruta & Robert Teh, 2012. "Trade Imbalances and Multilateral Trade Cooperation," CESifo Working Paper Series 4050, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wolfgang Schäuble & Jürgen Stark & Clemens Fuest & Christian Fahrholz & Michael Eilfort & Verena Mertins, 2011. "EU-Rettungsschirm: Folgt der Einstieg in eine Transferunion?," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 64(03), pages 03-20, 02.
- Benjamin Born & Teresa Buchen & Kai Carstensen & Christian Grimme & Michael Kleemann & Klaus Wohlrabe & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2012. "Austritt Griechenlands aus der Europäischen Währungsunion: Historische Erfahrungen, makroökonomische Konsequenzen und organisatorische Umsetzung," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 65(10), pages 09-37, 05.
- Sybille Lehwald, 2013. "Has the Euro changed business cycle synchronization? Evidence from the core and the periphery," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 40(4), pages 655-684, November.
- Sybille Lehwald, 2012. "Has the Euro Changed Business Cycle Synchronization?Evidence from the Core and the Periphery," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 122, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & John Hassler & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Ákos Valentinyi & Xavier Vives, 2012. "Chapter 2: The European Balance-of-Payments Problem," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 57-82, 02.
- Jesper Jespersen & Mogens Ove Madsen (ed.), 2012. "Keynes’s General Theory for Today," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15049.
- te Kaat, Daniel Marcel & Dinger, Valeriya, 2015. "Global Imbalances and Bank Risk-Taking," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112866, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Philip Turner, 2013. "Caveat creditor," BIS Working Papers 419, Bank for International Settlements.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emf:chpter:imfreform-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Whelan)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed