Trade Imbalances: Causes, Consequences, and Policy Measures
In: Reform of the International Monetary System: The Palais Royal Initiative
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Uxó & Jesús Paúl & Eladio Febrero, 2012. "European economic policy and the problem of current account imbalances: the case of Germany and Spain," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory for Today, chapter 12, pages 207-225 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & John Hassler & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Ákos Valentinyi & Xavier Vives, 2012. "Chapter 2: The European Balance-of-Payments Problem," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 57-82, February.
- Roberta De Santis & Tatiana Cesaroni, 2016.
"Current Account ‘Core–Periphery Dualism’ in the EMU,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(10), pages 1514-1538, October.
- Tatiana Cesaroni & Roberta De Santis, 2014. "Current account "core-periphery dualism" in the EMU," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 996, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Tatiana Cesaroni & Roberta De Santis, 2015. "Current account “Core-periphery dualism” in the EMU," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 90, European Institute, LSE.
- Tatiana Cesaroni & Roberta De Santis, 2014. "Current Account “Core-Periphery Dualism” In The Emu," Working Papers LuissLab 14114, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Philip Turner, 2013. "Caveat creditor," BIS Working Papers 419, Bank for International Settlements.
- Handler, Heinz, 2013.
"The eurozone: piecemeal approach to an optimum currency area,"
67183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinz Handler, 2013. "The Eurozone: Piecemeal Approach to an Optimum Currency Area," WIFO Working Papers 446, WIFO.
- Sybille Lehwald, 2013.
"Has the Euro changed business cycle synchronization? Evidence from the core and the periphery,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 40(4), pages 655-684, November.
- Sybille Lehwald, 2012. "Has the Euro Changed Business Cycle Synchronization? Evidence from the Core and the Periphery," ifo Working Paper Series 122, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- te Kaat, Daniel Marcel & Dinger, Valeriya, 2015. "Global Imbalances and Bank Risk-Taking," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112866, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Juan Marchetti & Michele Ruta & Robert Teh, 2012.
"Trade Imbalances and Multilateral Trade Cooperation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4050, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marchetti, Juan & Ruta, Michele & Teh, Robert, 2012. "Trade imbalances and multilateral trade cooperation," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2012-23, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Jesper Jespersen & Mogens Ove Madsen (ed.), 2012. "Keynes’s General Theory for Today," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15049.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & De Santis, Roberta & Girardi, Alessandro, 2015.
"Trade intensity and output synchronisation: On the endogeneity properties of EMU,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 154-163.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Roberta De Santis & Alessandro Girardi, 2013. "Trade Intensity And Output Synchronisation: On The Endogeneity Properties Of Emu," Working Papers LuissLab 13105, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Roberta De Santis & Alessandro Girardi, 2013. "Trade Intensity and Output Synchronisation: On the Endogeneity Properties of EMU," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1277, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Roberta De Santis & Alessandro Girardi, 2013. "Trade Intensity and Output Synchronisation: On the Endogeneity Properties of EMU," CESifo Working Paper Series 4172, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-06-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Schäuble & Jürgen Stark & Clemens Fuest & Christian Fahrholz & Michael Eilfort & Verena Mertins, 2011. "EU-Rettungsschirm: Folgt der Einstieg in eine Transferunion?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 64(03), pages 03-20, February.
- Benjamin Born & Teresa Buchen & Kai Carstensen & Christian Grimme & Michael Kleemann & Klaus Wohlrabe & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2012. "Austritt Griechenlands aus der Europäischen Währungsunion: Historische Erfahrungen, makroökonomische Konsequenzen und organisatorische Umsetzung," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 65(10), pages 09-37, May.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emf:chpter:imfreform-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Whelan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emmfous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.