La dynamique d'ajustement des taux de change réels dans la zone franc CFA
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cécile Couharde & Issiaka Coulibaly & Olivier Damette, 2012. "La dynamique d’ajustement des taux de change réels dans la zone Franc CFA," Post-Print hal-01385816, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coulibaly, Issiaka & Gnimassoun, Blaise, 2013.
"Optimality of a monetary union: New evidence from exchange rate misalignments in West Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 463-482.
- Issiaka Coulibaly & Blaise Gnimassoun, 2012. "Optimality of a monetary union : New evidence from exchange rate misalignments in West Africa," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-37, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- repec:rfa:aefjnl:v:4:y:2017:i:4:p:66-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Issiaka Coulibaly, 2014. "Competitiveness and growth within the CFA franc zone: Does the switch to the Euro matter?," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 139, pages 1-18.
More about this item
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:recosp:reco_633_0545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.