Un effet externe positif à l'embauche. L'amélioration de la connaissance de la qualité des travailleurs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, January.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & van Long, Ngo, 1998.
"Efficiency inducing taxation for polluting oligopolists,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 325-342, November.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 1997. "Efficiency Inducing Taxation for Polluting Oligopolists," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-21, CIRANO.
- McCall, Brian P., 1991. "A dynamic model of occupational choice," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 387-408, April.
- De Borger, Bruno, 1995. "The behavior of public enterprises offering a quasi-public good," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 265-290, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Makdissi & Quentin Wodon, 2008.
"Can Risk Averse Competitive Input Providers Serve Farmers Efficiently in Developing Countries,"
0808E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Makdissi, Paul & Wodon, Quentin, 2009. "Can risk averse competitive input providers serve farmers efficiently in developing countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4922, The World Bank.
- Paul MAKDISSI & Quentin WODON, 2004. "Can Risk Averse Private Entrepreneurs Efficiently Produce Low Income Housing?," Cahiers de recherche 04-06, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
More about this item
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:recosp:reco_551_0093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.