The behavior of public enterprises offering a quasi-public good
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- JANSSENS, Ilse, 1988. "Economic theories of state with empirical applications for Belgium," SESO Working Papers 1988019, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Hagen, Kare P., 1983. "Optimal shadow prices and discount rates for budget-constrained public firms," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 27-48, October.
- Veugelers, Reinhilde, 1989. "Wage premia, price-cost margins and bargaining power in Belgian manufacturing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 169-180, January.
- Svejnar, J., 1984.
"Bargaining power, fear of disagreement and wage settlements: theory and evidence from U.S. industry,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1984037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Svejnar, Jan, 1986. "Bargaining Power, Fear of Disagreement, and Wage Settlements: Theory and Evidence from U.S. Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1055-78, September.
- Bernard Caillaud & Patrick Rey & Roger Guesnerie & Jean Tirole, 1987.
"Government Intervention in Production and Incentives Theory: A Review of Recent Contributions,"
472, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- B. Caillaud & R. Guesnerie & P. Rey & J. Tirole, 1988. "Government Intervention in Production and Incentives Theory: A Review of Recent Contributions," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(1), pages 1-26, Spring.
- repec:ant:wpaper:1988019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robin Boadway & Maurice Marchand & Pierre Pestieau, 1988.
"Optimal Public Sector Employment Policy with Endogenous Involuntary Unemployment,"
736, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Boadway, R. & Marchand, M. & Pestieau, P., 1989. "Optimal Public Sector Employment Policy With Endogenous Involuntary Unemployment," CORE Discussion Papers 1989002, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean Tirole & Jean-Jaques Laffont, 1985.
"Using Cost Observation to Regulate Firms,"
368, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Marchand, Maurice & Mintz, Jack & Pestieau, Pierre, 1985. "Public production and shadow pricing in a model of disequilibrium in labour and capital markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 237-256, August.
- Boardman, Anthony E & Vining, Aidan R, 1989. "Ownership and Performance in Competitive Environments: A Comparison of the Performance of Private, Mixed, and State-Owned Enterprises," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 1-33, April.
- Perrakis, Stylianos, 1980. "Factor-Price Uncertainty with Variable Proportions: Note," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 1083-88, December.
- Atkinson, Scott E. & Halvorsen, Robert, 1986. "The relative efficiency of public and private firms in a regulated environment: The case of U.S. electric utilities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 281-294, April.
- Clark, A. & Oswald, A., 1989. "An Empirical Study Of Union Preferences," Papers 352, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1972. "Control Areas and Accounting Prices: An Approach to Economic Evaluation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 486-501, Supplemen.
- Marchand, M. & Mintz, J. & Pestieau, P., 1984. "Shadow pricing of labour and capital in an economy with unemployed labour," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 239-252, July.
- Stewart, Marion B, 1978. "Factor-Price Uncertainty with Variable Proportions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 468-73, June.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Savin, N Eugene, 1975. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing in Singular Equation Systems with Autoregressive Disturbances," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(5-6), pages 937-57, Sept.-Nov.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:11:y:1995:i:2:p:265-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.