Shadow pricing of labour and capital in an economy with unemployed labour
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marchand, M. & Mintz, J. & Pestieau, P., 1984. "Shadow pricing of labour and capital in an economy with unemployed labour," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 239-252, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jack M. Mintz & Thomas A. Wilson, 1995. "Realization and Revenue Effects of Lifetime Capital Gains Exemptions," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 21(s1), pages 174-192, November.
- Chiara Del Bo & Carlo Fiorio & Massimo Florio, 2011.
"Shadow Wages for the EU Regions,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 32(1), pages 109-143, March.
- Chiara DEL BO & Massimo FLORIO & Carlo Vittorio FIORIO, 2009. "Shadow wages for the EU regions," Departmental Working Papers 2009-42, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Chiara Del Bo & Massimo Florio & Carlo Fiorio, 2009. "Shadow wages for the EU regions," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1090, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Dervaux, Benoît & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Vanden Eeckaut, Philippe, 1998.
"Radial and nonradial static efficiency decompositions: a focus on congestion measurement,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 299-312, June.
- DERVAUX, Benoît & KERSTENS, Kristiaan & VANDEN EECKAUT, Philippe, 1998. "Radial and nonradial static efficiency decompositions: a focus on congestion measurement," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1323, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- De Borger, Bruno, 1995. "The behavior of public enterprises offering a quasi-public good," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 265-290, June.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Morris, Stephen, 1988. "Fiscal stabilization and exchange rate instability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 74, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.